Silver Hayes

Crazyfool01

14 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Think I was at that Zane Lowe show, was a riot, mate mine lost his shoe!

My theory on BBCI moving is more about Silver Hayes improving as an area. BBCI just doesn't fit for me. It would be like whacking it next to Shangri La. 

Guess we'll see where it ends up!!

i reckon just across the river in the old jp location would suit 

2 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

I'm new to the dance scene. I recently got into it because my baby likes it. She bounces like crazy when she hears a good beat 😅 I don't know many acts from the Silver Hayes lineup. Can anyone recommend 3 or 4 entry level standout acts? Cheers in advance 🙂👍

Personally I’d say the most entry level dance acts on there are Groove Armada, Gorgon City and Patrick Topping B2B Eats Everything, but it’s all subjective and I’m sure others will have different suggestions.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

Kojey Radicial, Berwyn and Potter Payper are very nice additions for me, but I hope that's not the extent of the smaller acts under those genres...

Having seen Berwyn live recently I can confirm that he’s probably the smallest act I’ve seen, he’s even smaller than ArrDee. When he sat down to play the keyboard he literally disappeared 😉

2 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

I'm new to the dance scene. I recently got into it because my baby likes it. She bounces like crazy when she hears a good beat 😅 I don't know many acts from the Silver Hayes lineup. Can anyone recommend 3 or 4 entry level standout acts? Cheers in advance 🙂👍

TSHA played a really nice House set to kick things of at Lost Village last year so if she plays the same sorts thing I’d recommend her

Gorgon City are massively popular , deeper house but also very accessible/charty

Jaguar has a radio 1 residency so I can imagine her stuff to be quite entry level but i’m just speculating there 

If you’re looking on the DnB side, Hybrid minds and Wilkinson are very popular and if that’s your thing they’re both great for introducing you to the genre 

Unsure where Denis Sulta will go with his set but can sure put on a party so I’d keep an eye out for him as well 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

Oh, I'm looking forward to the map so I can work out what the furthest possible point is from the stage when ArrDee is on.

Really hope those genres you mention are well represented on other stages.

Haha when my friends and people on here mentioned him I went on Spotify to look cus I wasnt sure, saw he was the guy who did Flowers and had a similar reaction.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beaver89 said:

Both of these are likely to be on other stages. I reckon Fred Again for a late afternoon/early evening John Peel slot. Jessie Ware might be similar but could also see her landing a slot on Other. I honestly can't see Fred Again not being there. Not as close to Jessie's Ware-abouts (couldn't help myself) but if she was listed before I'm guessing she has been bumped up as What's Your Pleasure was an absolute banger.

Having seen Fred Again at Roundhouse a few weeks ago I can’t imagine anyone more suited to Glasto atm - I’m hoping for at least one set from him and maybe more

34 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

Try and get a mix in of Spotify listens and watching past live streams. Some can do quite a different show live Vs what you hear.

28 minutes ago, DJ Cull said:

Having seen Fred Again at Roundhouse a few weeks ago I can’t imagine anyone more suited to Glasto atm - I’m hoping for at least one set from him and maybe more

I was there too! Between that, APE last year and that Coachella set he is very well suited to it. If I had to be more specific I think he could do a similar slot as Fatboy Slim had in 2016 and absolutely smash it.

27 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

20220422_162523.jpg

That's disappointing, the one part of Silver Hayes that had any character.

Lonely Hearts looks pretty pointless to be honest, but I'll try to keep an open mind till I see it in full swing (clashes permitting)

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What does this even mean 

I dunno really, just doesn't excite me. Just looks like a stage with a cinema sign on top and big old clump on the side.

The Gully seemed much more immersive and interesting.

As I say it may be alright once it's in full swing

1 hour ago, jefwefwef said:

up to N

I have not had a very productive day today.

Thanks for doing this, spinning it now. Some good stuff on there, also some stuff I don't get on with at all. I like the summer vibe dancy stuff. The DNB industrial type bits don't do it for me at all and give me a headache. Am I old

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

20220422_162523.jpg

This is disappointing for sure, best stage in the area for me. Certainly had the most character. Not a big fan of Sonic and Wow is just a standard tent. Hopefully the new Firmly Rooted stage captures a similar vibe to this whilst being nice and big/loud. Have faith that the Loves Saves The Day crew know what they're doing though, look forward to checking it out.

• Upvote 2

BBCC Bad Boy Chiller Crew are from my home town, Bradford and same area, but I’m over 40, they will have a packed out venue with the younger crowd, there style is Comedy Wannabe Gansters, bit Chavvy, but some songs are alright, I’d probably go see them, they rap about guns, qauds, money and drugs, they got some full tracks of there own and some are raps over old 90’s chart dance, like the vid below, they’ve recently done a multi episode show on ITV if you want to check them out, they are young lads having a blast to be fair and seem good lads, they started out doing comedy sketches on Instagram and love to get high and drunk, they’ve not been gigging long but are getting quite big quickly. Check a track out below, also looking foward to Arrdee, he sings the Oliver Twist tune that was in the charts