Glasto Victories

fatyeti24

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

Not music related but 2015 getting up crazy early to get front and centre for the Dalai Lama. I know he went to the pyramid later but felt much more personal at the king's meadow. 

That same Sunday morning I wandered down to Williams's Green for a bit of food. Decided to turn on the Internet on my phone for the first time in days and check the Sunday papers for the weekend's reviews where I saw the live feed on the Guardian website. The Big D-L himself was doing q&a in the tent, so I wandered in and caught the last. 

DSC_0355.jpg

4 hours ago, Boilingtent said:

Getting up early to go watch london grammar in the pussy parlour on my tod

Saw MØ in there with about maybe 50 people on the back of her covering Say You'll be There by the spice girls.

Edited by Lithoniel

55 minutes ago, ceetee said:

Ate half an Oggie, felt the need for a nap so went back to the tent in Park Home for half an hour. Woke up to a text about Radiohead playing a secret set on The Park.

having a quick nap in the tent was how I missed the 2010 secret Thom/Johnny set 

5 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I got a wave from the Dalai Lama as he was being driven through West Holts.

Ha ha me too, and it wasn’t until he appeared on stage with Patti Smith that my mates believed me (they weren’t aware he was at the festival).

Cue very smug victory looks from me 😊