East London to Glastonbury 23-26/6

Redux89

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 12:43 PM, ariannini said:

Hello! I'm planning to drive solo from East London (Hackney) to Glasto on Thursday morning to sometime on Monday. If you want to we can split the cost of the parking ticket (£50) and petrol! 🙂

Hey, I'm looking for a lift from London on the Thurs, coming back Mon and happy to split costs! Drop me a text on 07825 702 257 if you're still looking for someone 🙂 Theo 

On 4/21/2022 at 12:43 PM, ariannini said:

Hello! I'm planning to drive solo from East London (Hackney) to Glasto on Thursday morning to sometime on Monday. If you want to we can split the cost of the parking ticket (£50) and petrol! 🙂

Hey - i live in East London and would be keen to give a hand with driving Thursday / Sunday late to glasto - and chip in for rental / gas / car park fee!

Side note: I had a car sorted but my girlfriend just broke their hip and had to cancel it 😞

On 4/13/2022 at 3:20 PM, Redux89 said:

My mate and I are hiring a car in east London and driving to Glasto on the Thursday morning, returning late Sun or early Mon (TBC). 

Looking for someone to share driving duties and petrol costs. Or if you have a car, we can contribute to your costs.

Apologies - i meant to quote your as i'm keen to get back on Sunday night! @redux89 lemme know if you are still looking - you can whatsapp me on +447453 730 144

On 4/21/2022 at 2:43 PM, ariannini said:

Hey do you still have space for 2 people? One female one male and happy to split costs ! You can WhatsApp me on +256 774 688 326 (I’m legit, just living overseas now!)

Hi there! 
Do you still have the 2 spaces available in your car leaving London on the Thursday, returning Sunday/Monday? My friend Lily and I are both very keen if so 🙂 We’ll have one backpack each and will bring snacks! 

My number is 07892796335 

Let me know. Thanks!