Your most controversial Glastonbury opinions

Deaf Nobby Burton

I remember there was a music one of these but I don’t recall there being a specific Glastonbury one.

I’ll start us off, but don’t all lynch me…

I don’t really like Beans on Toast, his voice kind of grates on me…

Also I like flares/smoke bombs, I also don’t mind flags at all, I think they all add to the atmosphere (I don’t bring any of the above FYI) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

Oxlyers doesn’t deserve the bad reputation it seems to have. 

I get rather defensive if my home for 5 days 😄 

I’ve never actually camped there (might try to this year depending on arrival time) and I know this is subjective, but I personally think (everything else aside) it’s the best overall location on site, especially with the Co-op there now. 

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Pangea didn't work and it's far inferior to the Spider.

More controversialy Pangea was actually pretty cool and although the Spider is amazing it's been around for ages and doesn't quite have the impact it did when it was new.

If planning permission has knackered the crane then I'd be much more excited for something new than just the return of the spider.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mcshed said:

More controversialy Pangea was actually pretty cool and although the Spider is amazing it's been around for ages and doesn't quite have the impact it did when it was new.

If planning permission has knackered the crane then I'd be much more excited for something new than just the return of the spider.

Totally agree, the spider might be better like for like, but I’ve seen it every year and I think it needed changing regardless. I tend to be more excited by something just being new rather than just being better.