People who have hated Glastonbury

e_p

15 hours ago, Perks said:

see i loved 2016, i mean it was hard, but ive never laughed so much, is up there with one of my fave glastonburys, 2010 is prob my least favourite (although still loved it) the sun is harder to deal with for me, was too hot, no shade.

I think in wet / mud years, we all pull through more to have a good time, yeah you miss just being able to sit anywhere, but the laughs we had that year. Me pal went to help 2 people stuck in the mud by T&C, and ended up getting stuck himself, which led to someone trying to help him and them getting stuck, was like a comedy sketch.

I'd take mud over sunshine at a festival all day - should've put this in the controversial topic

I respect that, but couldn't disagree more. 2019 is the hottest Glasto I've been to and it was the best. It was absolutely fantastic start to find finish. Wear what you want (with a hat), go where to want, drink and eat what you want (as long as you also have water, which helps with the hangover), sunsets are beutiful, none of the gigs you want to see are ruined about because youre cold and wet. Laydown and chill when you want. Your feet are happier etc.

You still laugh at silly moments and stupid things. But ultimately it's not at the expense of someone. Nobody has ruined their weekend/outfit getting cold and ruining their clothes in the rain.

Edited by kemosabe