Anyone started a list yet?

lingle

Bumping this to ask does anybody have a link to one of the mega-list threads for the festival? Or just a packing list in general? Doing a big festival shop later today and realised I don’t have a trusty list saved anywhere and know I’ll forget a bunch of stuff without a list for reference.

I've made a list and printed it out. I am off work from the 18th giving me plenty of time for Last minute shopping and packing. Have brought stuff down from the loft in a pile. The list is a great remembering tool. Obviously you have to remember to put the thongs not to forget on the list in the first place 🤣

Just now, ghandi said:

I've made a list and printed it out. I am off work from the 18th giving me plenty of time for Last minute shopping and packing. Have brought stuff down from the loft in a pile. The list is a great remembering tool. Obviously you have to remember to put the thongs not to forget on the list in the first place 🤣

thongs ? I really wanna see your list 😅

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Bumping this to ask does anybody have a link to one of the mega-list threads for the festival? Or just a packing list in general? Doing a big festival shop later today and realised I don’t have a trusty list saved anywhere and know I’ll forget a bunch of stuff without a list for reference.

Hey lovely, think this is it x

• Upvote 2

On 4/10/2022 at 7:51 AM, TheGChild said:

Yup. Though just got reminded to add the Lenor bottle also watching a Glastonbury vlog yesterday and clocked someone drinking a can of Hooch and thought to myself that might not be a bad shout late on Sunday when the bodys had enough but I want to keep the levels up.

B&M bargains got loads of hooch flavours in I’ve already stocked up for the Sunday!

• Upvote 1

On 4/10/2022 at 9:23 AM, leath02 said:

Yea we do exactly this but a slightly more elegant design 🙃

Didn't lose any phones during the festival, but one of the group did misplace their phone on a night out in London a few months later and through tardiness hadn't changed their background... We all subsequently received phone calls and the phone was returned the next day!

IMG_5956.thumb.jpg.7d2e3b24e257ac45b7903e7d9f8cef83.jpg

Further to this I use the medical id page from the health app on my iPhone as the Lock Screen. Has my name, age, blood group etc plus two emergency contacts not at the festival (who could ring/text People you’re with) plus one who is with you. 

in 2017 my son lost his phone on the first night. I had to text it with my number in the hope someone would get in touch. They did and then tried to blackmail us for the phone until we did a reverse number search on Facebook and found out her name and where she worked…

I created a notepad on my phone for whenever I think of anything and I add it to my notepad - it's not a list. In a few weeks I'll go through my not a list notepad and see what I really do need to take and create the real deal list 👍 my clothes are already packed into my campervan 🤣