Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

15 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

Yes but i'm not 100% sure so don't rest your plans on it, apparently Springsteen  (highlight that to see)

Hope so mate. This set has been boring the piss out of me but I've been convinced to not go see Kurupt FM 🤣

florence definitely played in belgium tonight

tho i will say - her normal gig photographer is at glasto, as are a bunch of her friends. 

i thought the best info was that she had declined a secret set tho, why is everyone suddenly thinking that she's a possibility again?

Could someone please summarise who is likely for the Park Stage this pm. Not being lazy, I promise, but going over the last 96 pages will take too long with the intermittent internet access here. I’m hoping War on Drugs but not sure who the others are. Thank you!

22 minutes ago, onthebeach said:

Could someone please summarise who is likely for the Park Stage this pm. Not being lazy, I promise, but going over the last 96 pages will take too long with the intermittent internet access here. I’m hoping War on Drugs but not sure who the others are. Thank you!

5 hours ago, shivroy said:

florence definitely played in belgium tonight

tho i will say - her normal gig photographer is at glasto, as are a bunch of her friends. 

i thought the best info was that she had declined a secret set tho, why is everyone suddenly thinking that she's a possibility again?

Cause this thread has gone the way of the weather thread. Cause when its all happening it is still tough to predict.

Edited by Suprefan

2 hours ago, onthebeach said:

Jack White