Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Crouchinho76 said:

IDLES dropped a few greenday lyrics just now. They are curating the stage today. There is another TBA slot at 1850…. Could it greenday on the introducing?

Nope no way, not allowed. Noel is on then and I can’t be in two places at once *puts fingers in ears*

edit - might have my timings wrong 

Edited by watsonjm

Just now, TownesMR said:

Saw someone mention that Confidence Man were playing a secret set at some point. Did this happen or is it still expected?

Pretty sure somebody asked them on Twitter and they said it was just the one set this year, unless I’ve missed something further?

2 hours ago, Crouchinho76 said:

IDLES dropped a few greenday lyrics just now. They are curating the stage today. There is another TBA slot at 1850…. Could it greenday on the introducing?

They were just taking the piss, there was a few hoping it was Green Day playing the slots IDLES were playing. A lot of people left when they came on, they went on to introduce themselves as Green Day and did a few lines of Basket Case

Edited by Nessipessi

2 hours ago, Crouchinho76 said:

Yeah same problem here man. If it is greenday then stay, if it isn’t leg it to the pyramid 

From what I heard from security before Idles come on, then they are all required to work at 18.50 as there is a very big band playing.....not sure about logistics, however do not be surprised if Green Day play this weekend.....

20 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

From what I heard from security before Idles come on, then they are all required to work at 18.50 as there is a very big band playing.....not sure about logistics, however do not be surprised if Green Day play this weekend.....

Would have to be tomorrow if anything, as they are playing elsewhere today. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Wolf Alice (just a guess)

Edited by Nessipessi