Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, smileyp123 said:

Chemical brothers show in Ireland tonight cancelled due to illness, doesn't look good for Friday unless one of them Dj's.  

I'd say we're more likely to still get Chems than the people who got Castle Howard tickets for Sunday. 

If one of them is okay then a DJ can still go ahead.

26 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

If it is Green Day, I’d it the Sunday TBA that’s the same time as Turnstile?

it’s slim pickings for me on Sunday as it is so I’d rather they didn’t clash two of the only rock bands of the day (they’re already clashing Amyl and Fontaines)

I'm with you, we have slim pickings as it is! 

I don't got to Glastonbury to see this type of music, however when we do get it, we don't want it to clash! 

I've seen Turnstile 4 times over the past 4 years and they are amazing, I cannot wait. 

45 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

I’m sure I’ve seen Loyle Carner is playing somewhere. Anyone else seen this or have I imagined it?

Yeah I think he's part of the Transgressive takeover of the Rabbit Hole.  Just after midnight if memory serves correctly...

4 minutes ago, niallmacsuain said:

Is there another stage over by West Holts? Sprints just said they're playing West Holts Saturday at 8pm-8.30. which is the gap between Leon Bridges and Caribou.

Could be the West Holts bar. On the right hand side of the field as you look at WH stage 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, she bangs the drums said:

I'm with you, we have slim pickings as it is! 

I don't got to Glastonbury to see this type of music, however when we do get it, we don't want it to clash! 

I've seen Turnstile 4 times over the past 4 years and they are amazing, I cannot wait. 

Haven’t seen them yet so nothing (realistically) will stop me on Sunday.

Had a good few weeks of ticking bands of my list that I’ve never seen before*.Descendents, grandson and Spiritbox at Download, Walter Trout last night in Frome and Turnstile on Sunday.

After gigging/festivalling for 30 odd years you don’t get to do that too often.

* I mean bands I’ve not seen before who I’m a fan of and I’ve been wanting to see, obviously there’ll be loads of bands I can see at Glastonbury that I haven’t seen before , I could tick about 25 a day haha.

Edited by rivalschools.price
  • Upvote 1