Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

12 hours ago, SecretGlasto said:

Added to the confirmed thread.  If you find anything that's nailed on like this, it would be great if you post here 

Will help get the tweets out

cc @mr flow

Thanks. Yes, if anyone has any solid info, please add to the thread and i'll get it tweeted out via secretglasto. Enjoy your festival everyone 🙂

26 minutes ago, Cuboid said:

Might be adding 2+2 and getting five but Fred Again has been with four tet and skrillex all week and the last post is then driving somewhere. Not implausible fred again shows up surely? 

He’s already been very adamant on Instagram he’s NOT playing. Could be there to have fun though. 

26 minutes ago, Cuboid said:

Might be adding 2+2 and getting five but Fred Again has been with four tet and skrillex all week and the last post is then driving somewhere. Not implausible fred again shows up surely? 

Fred is currently in the u.s. for a festival date on friday. So if he flew back it would have to be sunday and i think he has a date somewhere in europe. So almost zero chance.

1 hour ago, Earth_pig said:

Staying in Castle cary Dan the hotel manager/farmer was with Michael Eavis and michaels wife yesterday and he asked if Harry Styles was playing for his kids , Michael's wife lizzie winked at him.

Very enigmatic. Is Dan planning to bring his kids on the basis of the Eavis wink? 

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Confidence man potentially? Their new IG video says "take me up to heaven" and theres fest flags behind them. Unless the Bristol stop with Noel has them somewhere? 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfGZa89AqyO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

They're already playing The Park, but expect they'll probably play Crows Nest as well.

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Confidence man potentially? Their new IG video says "push it up all the way to heaven and more" and theres fest flags behind them. Unless the Bristol stop with Noel has them somewhere? 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfGZa89AqyO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I'm really hoping they show up somewhere else on Saturday or Sunday as they're stuck in the middle of clash-Friday and I'd love to see them.

18 hours ago, lukethekid said:

What happens when you get there and you open the program to be told that Fleetwood Mac are playing Thursday night Pyramid? 

I should imagine that the first thing that happens is MDC prevent it going ahead for breach of the licensing conditions.