Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

I hope Bastille don't read the comments under the latest secretglasto tweet 😂

I think it lacks a bit of self awareness, why would someone whos played the farm loads and even secretly then be an exciting event to happen again?

Someone new like Wet Leg would have generated loads of excitement. Even Sam Ryder on euro theme.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Almost missed that ‘something else to announce’ bit. Guessing another set… although not sure why that wouldn’t already be announced. 

"Summert else"

Summert anagram of Strummer = Strummerville

@glasto360with the crossword skills on that one.

Edited by Gnomicide
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

Close but no cigar. Only one R in summert. I just assumed she was trying to write it in a Somerset accent.

Yeah it’s definitely just this haha but Crow’s Nest would be my guess, which would be ace - definitely try and catch that one.

13 minutes ago, alfc7 said:

Imjustbait (an instagram account heavily involved in the uk music scene with 4.7 million followers) just posted he’s heard drake will be at Glastonbury. What we thinking, Kendrick special guest?

I think that Kenny will do a jay-z. No need for guests, let the music do the talking 

Edited by GeezLouise

14 minutes ago, alfc7 said:

Imjustbait (an instagram account heavily involved in the uk music scene with 4.7 million followers) just posted he’s heard drake will be at Glastonbury. What we thinking, Kendrick special guest?

Checking it out for 2023?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, alfc7 said:

Hmm seems unlikely, but then stranger things have happened. Coming out with a hip hop act would obviously make the most sense so.. Kendrick, Megan, even possibly Ghetts who I know he’s got a relationship with.

2 hours ago, downtherabbithole said:

Are they purposely picking the blandest acts ever for the secret sets this year? Let's throw in Sam Smith and Nickleback while we're at it

thats modern music for you - bland.

On Wednesday they’re showing the Shane McGowen film at Cinerammergedon there’s a special guest DJ set before hand.

Now, Shane has quite a few famous fans. Johnny Depp, Bobby Galespie, and Gerry Adams all appear in the film itself. Surely none of them are doing a DJ set before it. Certainly can’t see Gerry Adams being invited down to drop a few (musical) bombs before the film anyway. 

Edited by Tommy Dickfingers

35 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

I think that Kenny will do a jay-z. No need for guests, let the music do the talking 

No, Baby Keem being around at least serves the purpose of having him for 2 tracks. The question is whether Sampha or Beth Gibbons pop up since theyre in the uk and seems obvious.