Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Quick reminder that George Ezra has the current number one album.  He's incredibly popular, just not with people who obsessively follow these things.  

I’m just pissed off that sports team might not be watchable due to the number of George Ezra watchers that will pack the tent out. I didn’t bother with the killers in there, does it fill up hours before? I’d be gutted to miss sports team.

7 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

I’m just pissed off that sports team might not be watchable due to the number of George Ezra watchers that will pack the tent out. I didn’t bother with the killers in there, does it fill up hours before? I’d be gutted to miss sports team.

I really can't see it getting as packed as the killers. Think you should be fine for sports team

10 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

The killers was fine because it was after the set before that the chaos begun....Im not a killers fan and was there to watch Frank and the rattlesnakes before them and had to make my way out through the braveheart esq charge to the tent once the killers were up next...that was fun 🤣🤣

Edited by waterfalls21234

18 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

I went to the Killers during King Gizzard which was 2 acts before, there was a crowd switch when they finished. Frank Carter was after and it was full but the tent wasnt rammed yet. There were people who left after Frank and then it filled up that last hour leading up. 

Considering its early it likely wont be too bad. And its Sunday, final day and people might get a late start. George will have a crowd but it likely wont be area closing.

i do think that sports team will be pretty full though once word properly gets out. Im prob going to Just Mustard and waiting it out then leave after Sports Team.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 14er said:

I really can't see it getting as packed as the killers. Think you should be fine for sports team

11 minutes ago, Superscally said:

They shut the field for Killers. It would have got bigger. It will be spilling out of the tent at least for stupid voice George.

hes huge - all the Billie Eilish/Kendrick Lamar fans will be all over that

19 minutes ago, Billy Corgans hair said:

The amount of hate for George Ezra on here when there's people going to see some absolute utter dross.

Oh I can't wait to see Burning Yankee Candle Man but that George Ezra, absolute garbage

Different people, different tastes.

George Ezra has the personality of an ironing board to me. Shotgun absolutely drives me mad, utterly awful song. But, he’s very popular, the band before have some excellent songs and seem to have an attitude. Like I say,  different tastes, certainly not dross.

My must see of the whole festival is Little Simz. I might see Idles and Fontaines DC, but might not because I saw them relatively recently.  Im a big DnB fan, and there’s lots that tick that box for me this year. BUT… I’ll probably still be at George Ezra. It’s a great sing-along. He’s such an entertainer. 
So don’t patronise or pigeonhole us Ezra fans!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

My must see of the whole festival is Little Simz. I might see Idles and Fontaines DC, but might not because I saw them relatively recently.  Im a big DnB fan, and there’s lots that tick that box for me this year. BUT… I’ll probably still be at George Ezra. It’s a great sing-along. He’s such an entertainer. 
So don’t patronise or pigeonhole us Ezra fans!

Not patronising you, just saying that George Ezra exemplifies everything that is wrong with the music industry. Stupid put on voice - great gimmick - let's make him big. I'd rather do Sheeran than George and that's saying something. Awful. Shitgun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1