Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

15 minutes ago, WStoner said:

Might have been asked already but is Snail Mail in contention for one of the secret sets? She's in Bristol just before Glasto and had a big Glasto-sized hole in her schedule?

Don't think they'd keep her a secret. Would reckon she'd just be on the lineup.

4 hours ago, august1 said:

@SecretGlastoDM's are open on here and twitter if anyone wants to pass on info in confidence

Yes, absolutely. And we'll work with whatever disclosure schedule you're comfortable with. As long as the really dedicated fans have time to get to see their favourite band on getting the tweet 

Glad this is an hour before Diana just in case it's summat special. Was gutted to miss the Killers, they'd just stopped letting people in when I arrived, very naive. Won't make that mistake again if this is a special act. May have to sacrifice La Havas.

If I had to bet right now, I'd say Nutini. Wouldn't be ecstatic with that, but would probably go.

I don't believe the Green Day rumours one bit. Mostly because I can't let that kind of excitement enter my brain now (plus logistically almost impossible/implausible).

If it was them, hypothetically, I'm not sure I could hack the excitement. One of my all time favourite bands who for many reasons I've never managed to see live. I got my brother tickets to see them in Berlin a few weeks back. He said it was one of the best live performances he's ever seen.

Anyway, it won't be them. Kiwanukwa would be great or WOD but again, unlikely.

Manics?

Hopefully no one too underwhelming that they've drafted in for the sake of it for a secret set.

9 hours ago, smileyp123 said:

BBC introducing are hosting their Dance Show on the Thursday from 7pm with Danny Howard and Special guests.  

In 2019 the Annie Mac equivalent had Patrick topping, Wilkinson, Prospa and John Hopkins. 8-11pm.

Names were written on a chalkboard outside and we just saw as we stumbled past.

Had a DM (out of the blue) last night on Instagram confirming 100% the WG secret act, I don’t want to spoil the fun here though. If anyone needs to know from secret Glasto (or similar) I’m happy to DM screenshots (once the “uber reliable” source has confirmed that I can share)

7 minutes ago, Glastobuddy said:

Had a DM (out of the blue) last night on Instagram confirming 100% the WG secret act, I don’t want to spoil the fun here though. If anyone needs to know from secret Glasto (or similar) I’m happy to DM screenshots (once the “uber reliable” source has confirmed that I can share)

Is it Bastille?

1 hour ago, Glastobuddy said:

Yes please!