Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

Matt & Mollie on Radio 1 played George Ezra today then said something along the lines of “how good is that going to sound at Glastonbury” (about 1:52mins in if you go back to their show on the app) except I can’t find him on the line up anywhere… have they let slip or are they chatting nonsense 🧐

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, louise0073 said:

Matt & Mollie on Radio 1 played George Ezra today then said something along the lines of “how good is that going to sound at Glastonbury” (about 1:52mins in if you go back to their show on the app) except I can’t find him on the line up anywhere… have they let slip or are they chatting nonsense 🧐

Yes I think Ezra could be one of the secret sets too

9 minutes ago, louise0073 said:

just listened, sounds like a slip up or he doesnt know the line up!

47 minutes ago, smileyp123 said:

BBC introducing are hosting their Dance Show on the Thursday from 7pm with Danny Howard and Special guests.  

Went to this in (I think) 2017 and the guests were George Ezra, Charli XCX and somebody else who I can't remember. It was good so hopefully it gives another alternative to WG

31 minutes ago, louise0073 said:

Yes he is there. Unsure where. My guess is Introducing.

Bastille playing WG Thursday.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:06 AM, Liv_October said:

Me and my group actually met through Bastille - if they turn out to be playing on the Thursday, that'd make my weekend. They're off on a US tour at the moment, but they would be free for that date...

Although I will cautiously add that someone asked the band at a gig ages ago if they'd be playing (before the poster came out) and the band said no... But hopefully they were just trying to avoid leaks - they gave the excuse they couldn't play twice in a row, but considering Years&Years will be doing exactly that... Not very convincing.

I think you will be pleased

1 minute ago, august1 said:

Ezra done the Glasto live stream last year, BBC radio 1 friendly. I could see him doing the JP 2pm and headling other next year?

Yes and he played in 2019 but came on with a broken leg so was seated throughout and said afterwards he wanted to come back and do it again properly (or something like that)

Any chance the Sunday set could be Tame Impala? 

Purely based on the fact they've done that Minions track with Diana Ross thats getting radio play, and might guest with her? 

Just now, Ryu said:

Any chance the Sunday set could be Tame Impala? 

Purely based on the fact they've done that Minions track with Diana Ross thats getting radio play, and might guest with her? 

the gap in their tour is pretty big, i'd imagine they'd be back home or whatever

I could Kevin Parker turning up as punter and maybe doing a DJ slot/Diana Ross

1 minute ago, august1 said:

the gap in their tour is pretty big, i'd imagine they'd be back home or whatever

I could Kevin Parker turning up as punter and maybe doing a DJ slot/Diana Ross

That would make more sense, tbf

6 minutes ago, mikegday said:

Do we expect Wolf Alice to be the secret bbc introducing on Friday after their pyramid slow seeing as they’re the curators of Friday introducing - or is that too obvious? 

the word is they are doinf a DJ set, but I reckon they'll play a couple of songs, sometime that intro slot is just 2 songs that they can use for youtube/bbc!