Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

23 minutes ago, Matt87 said:

They were on the line up for 2020, so I always presumed they’d be here in 2022. Same as you, I’m pretty surprised they’re not. 

I’m hoping they’re one of the TBCs. Could mean nothing but they liked a comment I put on instragram a while back saying I’d hoped to see them at Glasto.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt87 said:

They’re playing Bristol on the Monday evening and it doesn’t appear to have sold out. Perhaps they asked to only be announced once that show had sold out - presuming that would happen before the final poster. Since that didn’t happen, they agreed to be a secret set instead? 

Soccer Mommy was on the 2020 poster, is supporting WOD in Bristol and doesn't have a slot.  No idea why she'd not be booked, but also no idea why she'd be secret, it melts my mind every time I think about it

1 minute ago, GmasterWomble said:

Yup, think one of the band said they weren't playing a few months back

It does seem a weird or coincidental choice to come and do 6 nights in London, starting the day after a festival you’ve played several times.

Probably too big for any of the TBA slots though, which is a shame

3 minutes ago, Chip Batch said:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs a possibility? Probably back in America after this weekend I suppose as there's nothing until July then. 

Probably not big enough to be considered worthy of a secret set. Reckon they’ll probably just be booked to play a regular slot next year. 

On 6/10/2022 at 10:36 AM, Matt87 said:

They were on the line up for 2020, so I always presumed they’d be here in 2022. Same as you, I’m pretty surprised they’re not. 

I know The Mysterines and the last I had heard from them, they weren't booked.

22 hours ago, e_p said:

How are the last minute fills for the TBAs say on Arcadia announced? I won’t be following secret sets on Twitter for example 

Its a weird one - you might need to to be honest, especially there to make sure you have enough time to get in.

Does anyone remember if the app pushes alerts through? I'm pretty sure I remember Foals popping up shortly before they started, but that could easily have been my secretglasto alerts...

Edited by efcfanwirral

Been a bit busy this year, but will be creating the "confirmed sets" thread in the next couple of days.  This is the one that gets edited as new info comes in.  Can one of the secret set watchers on this thread compile the missing slots and any info we have into a single post, then I'll put it into a new topic under the @SecretGlasto account?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Been a bit busy this year, but will be creating the "confirmed sets" thread in the next couple of days.  This is the one that gets edited as new info comes in.  Can one of the secret set watchers on this thread compile the missing slots and any info we have into a single post, then I'll put it into a new topic under the @SecretGlasto account?

Thank you 

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

This is the format I'm going for: https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/230164-secret-setstbas-2019/

• Upvote 1