Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, Dontthrowstones said:

Lose yourself? Don't miss a thing? Imagine if Eminem and Aerosmith are playing on some crazy new area along with Arcade Fire, Orbital, Arctic Monkeys along with all the other crazy assumptions we love to make??

1654174847113.jpg

Maybe there is a secret new stage with some big unannounced names..? That would be amazing.

3 hours ago, Dontthrowstones said:

Lose yourself? Don't miss a thing? Imagine if Eminem and Aerosmith are playing on some crazy new area along with Arcade Fire, Orbital, Arctic Monkeys along with all the other crazy assumptions we love to make??

1654174847113.jpg

Gotta get Steven Tyler out of rehab first

To bring back an old idea that I don't think has been speculated on since the full lineup was released...

IDLES seemed to suggest in their initial tour announcement that they were playing Glastonbury all 3 days.

Since that announcement, this has possibly been further confirmed as, in addition to their now official scheduled date of Friday, they appear to likely be the BBC Introducing TBA on the day they are curating, Saturday.

If the above is true (and a lot of possibly wrong presumptions happening above, I admit), then that leaves Sunday. Where would they play Sunday? The only TBA slot I'm seeing on Sunday that I think remotely works is Strummerville, which has a bunch that day...

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2022 at 11:14 AM, zico martin said:

Anyone reckon theres any chance of amyl and the sniffers popping up somewhere? That would please a lot of people like myself who will be missing them for Diana like!

They only have sunday because of the Green Day tour. Would say they could close out Crows Nest Sunday night. Likely the only spot that suits them.