Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

7 hours ago, K2SO said:

Any ideas on William's Green?

Looking at the current lineup, I'm gonna say Blossoms and Sigrid as my punt.

Would also be happy to see Fontaines DC, Confidence Man or Glass Animals in there too

Williams Green on the Thursday aren't usually named on the poster but someone up and coming so I reckon something like The Snuts.

1 minute ago, Padgey said:

Williams Green on the Thursday aren't usually named on the poster but someone up and coming so I reckon something like The Snuts.

The Snuts are a good shout. The Mysterines then, maybe?

I do find it odd that The Vaccines aren't anywhere on the lineup, thinking about it. Secret set somewhere?

17 minutes ago, K2SO said:

The Snuts are a good shout. The Mysterines then, maybe?

I do find it odd that The Vaccines aren't anywhere on the lineup, thinking about it. Secret set somewhere?

Vaccines opened T'Other stage in 2019 so I'd be surprised if they did a secret set as I've always thought opening the festival was supposed to be a secret, wouldn't rule them out being there tho. Think they have done it a couple of time before that as well, I did get a photo with Justin randomly walking around the festival one year.

19 minutes ago, hblow92 said:

Do you think Jamie t could be at the festival this year

Would love it if he was cos missed him a few years back when he clashed with Paul Weller. I'm sure there's still a few more big names coming that weren't on the original poster.

2 hours ago, spg said:

In Bristol 22nd and 26th so possible 

You forgot London June 24th. So he would have to pop up on Saturday and have performed three days in a row which he does not do. Wouldve been likely as a special guest if Dua Lipa had still been on for Other headliner on Saturday night.

Florence asked if she'll be at Glastonbury, 44 minutes in https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00183fz She was due to play Rock Werchter Encore on the Sunday, but that festival has now been cancelled.

edit: the band have now been added to RW's TW classic on the Saturday, so is unlikely

Edited by George_92