Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Move Noel to another planet and I'm even happier 😄 

Mr Living Embodiment of Anti-Glastonbury Vibes occupying prime real estate on the Saturday night does nothing but piss on my chips.

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Florence it is.

Not a fan, but it would be a good outcome.

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Mr Living Embodiment of Anti-Glastonbury Vibes occupying prime real estate on the Saturday night does nothing but piss on my chips.

Yep one of the reasons I've considered swerving Macca. All NG fans being in prime position for hours kind of fills me with dread. 

34 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Female, has the songs, and a primer for the future tour dates to get people excited watching on tele. Emily got Billie for Taylor, so Florence for Doja seems pretty even.

48 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They need someone who's guaranteed to smash the prestigious El Pointo sub slot and entertain the huge crowds.

So that's The National off the list.

Prodigy maybe?? Needs to be some kind of tribute to Keith... 2009 was iconic

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Female, has the songs, and a primer for the future tour dates to get people excited watching on tele. Emily got Billie for Taylor, so Florence for Doja seems pretty even.

Depends on whether Flo accepts that sub is actually her level or she's prepared to go bust playing 'headliner or nothing' blackjack.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Depends on whether Flo accepts that sub is actually her level or she's prepared to go bust playing 'headliner or nothing' blackjack.

Didn't she book a German festival that weekend relatively recently that took her out of secret set running?

47 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yep one of the reasons I've considered swerving Macca. All NG fans being in prime position for hours kind of fills me with dread. 

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.  You are not watching Paul McCartney as there are people in the crowd watching the act before.  Get a grip.

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, Fake Encore said:

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.  You are not watching Paul McCartney as there are people in the crowd watching the act before.  Get a grip.

Kind of proving my point with your comprehension skills there. Considered doing something is not the same as actually doing something but yes certain acts attract certain kinds of people and if I don't like that type of person when I have so much choice of where to be I generally try and steer clear of people who will not be to my taste.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They need someone who's guaranteed to smash the prestigious El Pointo sub slot and entertain the huge crowds.

So that's The National off the list.

Wish I could re-live the 2017 Set live again love Guilty Party now!

5 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

Hoping Paolo Nutini takes Dojas slot or what are the chances of him taking the JPT secret? 

Clashfinder has him following up Mika around 2 o'clock on the Saturday I believe.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It'll be monumentally brilliant and a perfect segway into Macca. Cannot bloody wait. 

10 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Kind of proving my point with your comprehension skills there. Considered doing something is not the same as actually doing something but yes certain acts attract certain kinds of people and if I don't like that type of person when I have so much choice of where to be I generally try and steer clear of people who will not be to my taste.

I hear you. It's why I wouldn't step foot into Wireless Festival. Or go to Kendricks set.

For the record I'm taking the piss and going along with the hilarious generalizing...

Edited by Stokesy10