Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Matt in fucking tatters

Big time. And post tonsil removal ( which im assuming happens ) the recovery time is 4-6 weeks. That takes her out of all her europe stuff. Im assuming that gets done, they play it safe and she is ready to go for her tour with The Weeknd. She has a festival in the u.s. this weekend so Im sure theyll announce something tomorrow.

And yeah, who do they get if they actively seek out a replacement. not like they got 4 million bucks to get The Weeknd lol. Silver lining is they have a month and not under 2 weeks.

Edited by Suprefan

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Big time. And post tonsil removal ( which im assuming happens ) the recovery time is 4-6 weeks. That takes her out of all her europe stuff. Im assuming that gets done, they play it safe and she is ready to go for her tour with The Weeknd. She has a festival in the u.s. this weekend so Im sure theyll announce something tomorrow.

And yeah, who do they get if they actively seek out a replacement. not like they got 4 million bucks to get The Weeknd lol. Silver lining is they have a month and not under 2 weeks.

I suspect bands will be queueing up to take that slot for the TV time don't think they will have any issue at all filling it as I suspect they've got quite a few lined up to fill any gaps even at short notice with the covid situation, any British band who fancied being last minute heroes would be on that list.. aka Chris Martin. But I second @fightoffyour let's get The National in!

7 minutes ago, Ashl said:

I suspect bands will be queueing up to take that slot for the TV time don't think they will have any issue at all filling it as I suspect they've got quite a few lined up to fill any gaps even at short notice with the covid situation, any British band who fancied being last minute heroes would be on that list.. aka Chris Martin. But I second @fightoffyour let's get The National in!

If Wolf Alice took it for example then theyre slot on Other has to get filled which might make it easier. But if theyre going to attempt to get somebody with similar star power then it can be a  challenge. you cant just give it to anyone out there. But again, they have time. I would also think that if the schedule and full lineup is still out on tuesday that they will leave the slot as TBA and itll be pretty glaring til they say something. And at least that slot will be officially announced unlike the other tba's. 

Maybe Florence will take it since she turned down Park? Her on Pyramid again would be good. Thats a female act for a female act, her album is gonna be #1 this week anyway. 

And Doja did confirm on twitter she is likely to get her tonsils removed soon.

Edited by Suprefan
  • Upvote 1