Glasto coach swap

Miss_Boo

Looking to sell or potentially swap a return coach ticket to London after the festival. I have two tickets for the 3pm coach - husband thought he’d booked 3am!!

Hoping to leave around the 2am mark if possible, please let me know if you’d like to swap, or I may need to sell them and make other travel plans.

I don't think that's possible mate? You can get random coaches home, but your actual festival tickets will be on the bus you booked... Actually... Ignore me, you just mean separate coach travel right, rather than combined ticket and coach 😬

Edited by Superscally

2 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I don't think that's possible mate? You can get random coaches home, but your actual festival tickets will be on the bus you booked... 😬

Sorry my original post wasn’t clear!  This is just for the coach home (to London). So doesn’t affect the actual Glasto tickets. So aiming for anyone who would like to swap to a later bus home, or hasn’t got a bus home and wants to purchase two tickets! 

Edited by Miss_Boo

2 minutes ago, Miss_Boo said:

Yep… this is for the coach home. So doesn’t affect the actual Glasto tickets. So aiming for anyone who would like to swap to a later bus home, or hasn’t got a bus home and wants to purchase two tickets! 

Or I could have just let you answer yourself. I feel like one of those Twitter blokes now. "Actually...."

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Or I could have just let you answer yourself. I feel like one of those Twitter blokes now. "Actually...."

Too quick off the trigger 😉

it’s the Seetickets coach package. I’m 70% sure we could probably blag our way onto an earlier coach but also a bit scared I’ll end up standing in the rain all night with tent etc packed up!

Not able to transfer according to Seetickets 🙄

Edited by Miss_Boo

21 minutes ago, Miss_Boo said:

Too quick off the trigger 😉

it’s the Seetickets coach package. I’m 70% sure we could probably blag our way onto an earlier coach but also a bit scared I’ll end up standing in the rain all night with tent etc packed up!

Not able to transfer according to Seetickets 🙄

I’d say it’s a 100% of being able to get on that coach. 

Yes SeeTickets coaches don't care what ticket you've got and will let you on regardless.  So many people won't get their designated coach back.  And for that reason, I doubt whether you'd be able to sell them.  

Edited by Beerqueen

+1 for the 'they won't give a fuck' option.  If there's space on a coach because of no-shows they'll be happy to fill it with randoms as long as getting them on the coach is quick.  From Sunday night onwards all they care about at the bus station is getting people on coaches and offsite as swiftly and efficiently as they can.  I've done this a couple of times now (2015 and 2019) and both times I managed to get a spot on a coach this way, they didn't even check my ticket, just wanted to get the coach filled and gone.

I don’t think I’ve ever made it on to my assigned See coach back to London on a Monday in 5years of getting the coach.

I’ve gone both earlier & later than my reserved one. In 2014 I went for my assigned one & it was filled so ended up being put on the next one anyway. 

Like others have said, they just want people off site ASAP. They don’t even pretend to look at tickets. You will be fine. 

15 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I'd not thought of this actually, we'll have a return coach to Liverpool that we won't be using. Once we know the time I'll offer it up here.

My friend might be keen on one of these, think the only NatEx options still available are hideously early! We've potentially got up to 4 Bristol returns with SeeTickets going spare if anyone needs (Monday 1030).

1 minute ago, ilovelanegan said:

My friend might be keen on one of these, think the only NatEx options still available are hideously early! We've potentially got up to 4 Bristol returns with SeeTickets going spare if anyone needs (Monday 1030).

Remind me closer to the time and I'll see if we can sort something out.

• 1 month later...

I’ve got 2 tickets back to Nottingham (coach package so with See) on the Monday at 7:30am and ideally would like to travel back to Liverpool if anyone is interested in a swap, or has 2 liverpool returns they’re not using! 

I have never had my ticket checked by See on the return trip. They’re just desperate to ship you out and get on the road I think. It’s all very chaotic and seems a bit first come first served. I think anyone could rock up and get on any bus to anywhere in the country to be honest.