Hot Tips 💥

Bike_Like_A_Mum

Couldn't find a similar thread so thought I'd start one...

The main reason I love festivals is stumbling across new music/acts which I wouldn't normally go out of my way to see. I thought that as the line-up expands I'd ask for some tips of your 'un-missable' performances!! Maybe because you've seen them before, or maybe just because you know they'll bring an extra energy or something barmy especially for Glasto?!

I remember in 2013, all the critics had 'Major Lazer' on their rogue hot tips list but we didn't see it in time. Watching clips afterwards I wish I'd made the effort to see them.

So what rogue acts in the lineup so far do you recommend and why? 😊

1 hour ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Agreed. I was gonna say Holly Humberstone and then realised just about everybody is well on that already. 

Holly Humberstone is a great shout. I'm sure this is probably premature but it's a start...will bump nearer the time 😊

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

She's hardly an unknown act but as someone who is having her moment which depending on stage/position etc Self Esteem could be due a peak moment on the farm this year.

+1 for this. She always puts on a great show.

Wet Leg without a doubt will be great. The only one I am really excited about seeing is Herbie Hancock though (maybe not quite a ‘hot tip’ but I only have eye for Herbie this year).

Edited by alframsey