If you could pick just one Glasto headliner..

Freddyflintstonree

Springsteen.

although i have been informed that in 2009 i had the "greatest night of my life" - the reality is that i was so wasted i do not remember one single second of Bruce's show.

years later and i still can't bring myself to watch any of it as i'm (still!) so angry at myself.

• Upvote 1

Depeche Mode (I saw Dave Gahan play the Other Stage in 2003 and thought he was great). DM are definitely a dream headliner for me. I would like to think they are big enough to headline the Pyramid but that might be my heart overuling my head. Maybe they would suit the Other Stage more. But wherever, I just really want them to play.

Can’t pick one but a trio of Fleetwood Mac, Taylor Swift, Elton John would be perfect for me, all being top of the ‘wouldn’t go and see at their own gig by reckon they’d be awesome at Glastonbury’ list. Duran Duran in the Legends slot please.

19 hours ago, Beaver89 said:

Daft Punk... no, Pink Floyd.... no, Daft Punk.... no Pink Floyd... Daft Floyd, Pink Punk DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!

Rules are made for breaking - these two are the dreams. If absolutely forced, Daft Punk I guess. (but also Pink Floyd)

(interesting no one has suggested Led Zeppelin...)

How about Daft Pink a Daft Punk / Pink Floyd supergroup

2 hours ago, sime said:

Depeche Mode (I saw Dave Gahan play the Other Stage in 2003 and thought he was great). DM are definitely a dream headliner for me. I would like to think they are big enough to headline the Pyramid but that might be my heart overuling my head. Maybe they would suit the Other Stage more. But wherever, I just really want them to play.

Much as I love DM and have seen them loads primarily as they're my wife's favourite band but I like them too.  I like you would love to see them headline Pyramid I agree probably more suited as Other Stage headliners.

• Upvote 1