Glastonbury Wellbeing Responses Needed!

lauranelson0

PLEASE HELP! More responses needed! Please help a Glastonbury attendee out...

Have you ever participated in the wellbeing, wellness, yoga, health and fitness aspects at Glastonbury?

Then make a cuppa and please spare 10 minutes of your time to complete my quick and easy online survey (link below!)

This would really help me towards completing my university research - thank you. https://sunduni.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3soxHE9c6ENDi62

5760.jpg.webp

cw-37169.jpg

image.jpg

keep-calm-im-on-my-10-minute-break-.webp

wonderfruit-festival.jpg

He he, is it spring already? 

The survey season gets earlier every year 😉

I'm afraid all my attendances have very much focused on self indulgence, but there are certainly other folks here I've seen mention running amongst other things. 

• Like 1

What is a wellbeing festival? I have done wellbeing activities at festivals but they have been primarily music festivals. Does this count or are you looking for people who attend festivals that are predominantly focused on wellbeing 

• Like 1

I done it, assuming Glastonbury, and other festivals that have well-being activities, are actually well-being festivals! 

Not sure you’ll get the results you want from the survey if you skew the audience by asking in the wrong places! 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 8:21 PM, tarw said:

What is a wellbeing festival? I have done wellbeing activities at festivals but they have been primarily music festivals. Does this count or are you looking for people who attend festivals that are predominantly focused on wellbeing 

Yes this counts! 🙂 thank you in advance.

23 hours ago, lauranelson0 said:

That still counts! Feel free to do it again and say yes 😄 thanks in advance.

I tried again, but the questions really do not match my situation. I might attend a tai chi, meditation or positive thinking session, but that would be at a music festival. Best of luck with your project.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

I tried again, but the questions really do not match my situation. I might attend a tai chi, meditation or positive thinking session, but that would be at a music festival. Best of luck with your project.

I think, as with many such surveys, they just want to get some responses in the can.

Your sessions sound much more relevant than mine, but I still filled it in 😉 

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

I think, as with many such surveys, they just want to get some responses in the can.

Your sessions sound much more relevant than mine, but I still filled it in 😉 

Ah thank you Clarkete. Yes, be creative 😉 thank you all for helping me to complete my research. And thank you Watergirl for your time and support - it really is appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, lauranelson0 said:

Ah thank you Clarkete. Yes, be creative 😉 thank you all for helping me to complete my research. And thank you Watergirl for your time and support - it really is appreciated. 

Anytime, hope it's useful 🙂 

• Upvote 1