Quieter Camping spots

Becx99

Hi, Can anyone offer any advice on the best quieter Glastonbury camping spots so i can get a fairly decent sleep without people tripping over my tent or late night raves that's not up or on a huge hill or somewhere at risk of flooding if it rains heavy? don't want to come across boring as will be going out but just need my sleep too lol. you go in the family camping areas without children or is this stopped?

Thanks 

9 minutes ago, Becx99 said:

Hi, Can anyone offer any advice on the best quieter Glastonbury camping spots so i can get a fairly decent sleep without people tripping over my tent or late night raves that's not up or on a huge hill or somewhere at risk of flooding if it rains heavy? don't want to come across boring as will be going out but just need my sleep too lol. you go in the family camping areas without children or is this stopped?

Thanks 

Have a look in this thread.  The guide referred to in the first response is really useful

• Like 1

Also, don't be under the illusion that family camping = quiet.  Made that mistake at a different festival...kids wake up very early and once one starts wailing, it spreads.....!!!