2 and 4 person tents now available at worthy view. it is now 9.40am

Mich1268

10 minutes ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Does anyone know how to set up a page checker incase 2 man become available again?

As you see from above they come up regularly, several times this week. To see what's on offer the page checker needs to put in a reg and postcode and I don't know if anyone has done that. 

5 minutes ago, clarkete said:

As you see from above they come up regularly, several times this week. To see what's on offer the page checker needs to put in a reg and postcode and I don't know if anyone has done that. 

Thank you yeah logged in but no longer available for 2 man but will keep checking 

13 minutes ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Thank you yeah logged in but no longer available for 2 man but will keep checking 

If you haven't spotted already once you've got the page you can just refresh and resubmit, which is what I keep doing as I want a pod/pad.  Sadly if I use an auto refresh it doesn't work. 

• Upvote 1

Has anyone been checking how often these become available? Since reading this thread this morning, I've been constantly (well, every hour or so whilst at work) refreshing in hope of a two man.

I was almost in awe when one came up this afternoon (2 man scout at WV) but then started having doubts of whether a two man is actually big enough for two people and their stuff (we are arriving by coach so no option of leaving stuff in the car boot) so I convinced myself not to go for it. I also hadn't consulted my girlfriend at the time - who I was sure would not be impressed by the size, although since speaking to her about it I am kicking myself for not going for it! 

Was one coming up today the chance I should have jumped on, or is there likely to be others over the next few weeks?

38 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

Has anyone been checking how often these become available? Since reading this thread this morning, I've been constantly (well, every hour or so whilst at work) refreshing in hope of a two man.

I was almost in awe when one came up this afternoon (2 man scout at WV) but then started having doubts of whether a two man is actually big enough for two people and their stuff (we are arriving by coach so no option of leaving stuff in the car boot) so I convinced myself not to go for it. I also hadn't consulted my girlfriend at the time - who I was sure would not be impressed by the size, although since speaking to her about it I am kicking myself for not going for it! 

Was one coming up today the chance I should have jumped on, or is there likely to be others over the next few weeks?

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous statement to the house. You can see several just this week. 

😊

Edited by clarkete

46 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

@clarkete has already commented on availability… 

Regarding the size, I’d say they are a bit bigger than an average “2 man” dome tent. If you’re limited to what you can carry on the coach anyway then should be more than enough space for two of you. 

I had the same thoughts about size for the two of us as he is 6ft 2. But also limited with belongings as we are flying/ on coach so went for it. 

Couldn't justify twice the price for a four man for some more bag space!

13 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

2 man was plenty big enough for me and Mrs B. I’m 6ft and she is 5’7”. 

On 4/1/2022 at 2:39 PM, al_coholic said:

2 Man Scout tents are the cheapest and they start at £325

Is that on top of a ticket?

edit: should clarify, do you need a ticket already to book worthy view camping?

Edited by Jack.194

On 4/8/2022 at 11:39 PM, Lakey91 said:

2 PERSON SCOUT TENT - WORTHY VIEW available just now if you're still interested. You can even book up to two tents. https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras 11/04/22 11:52am.
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, JoeSchmo said:
2 PERSON SCOUT TENT - WORTHY VIEW available just now if you're still interested. You can even book up to two tents. https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras 11/04/22 11:52am.

Thanks for the heads up! Was just about to book one and then thought I'd better confirm with the missus... she's a fussy one and now decided she's not keen on the 2 man scout so we are gonna hold out and see if any of the pods or yurts come up, otherwise we'll probably just look to get a decent second hand tent off ebay and hope we can find somewhere half decent to pitch up on the Wednesday afternoon.

Edited by Lakey91

1 minute ago, Lakey91 said:

Thanks for the heads up! Was just about to book one and then thought I'd better confirm with the missus... she's a fussy one and now decided she's not keen on the 2 man scout so we are gonna hold out and see if any of the pods or yurts come up, otherwise we'll probably just look to get a decent second hand tent off ebay and hope we can find somewhere half decent to pitch up on the Wednesday afternoon.

I haven't seen any of those come up since 27th March and I've been checking every day for pads/pods for myself.