Brothers is the Official Cider Of Glastonbury Festival 2022

Gacheezbo

Any other cider vendors are going to have a competative weekend then this year with Brothers kind of being seen as the official one anyway for years (with exception of Burrowhill I guess). Question is though - will it be the 5% or 7% on at other bars beyond the official bar in Holts? Maybe it'll be 5% everywhere else, and only the 7% on at Holts. If its the 7% everywhere, the place is going to get savage on the first day, rather like the Holts field was when they used to fill the blue bottles...

19 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Any other cider vendors are going to have a competative weekend then this year with Brothers kind of being seen as the official one anyway for years (with exception of Burrowhill I guess). Question is though - will it be the 5% or 7% on at other bars beyond the official bar in Holts? Maybe it'll be 5% everywhere else, and only the 7% on at Holts. If its the 7% everywhere, the place is going to get savage on the first day, rather like the Holts field was when they used to fill the blue bottles...

https://brotherscider.co.uk/products/festival-apple-cider-440ml-20pk 5% version.

Still haven't come across this anywhere, keep looking out for it in the supermarkets as may as well try it ahead of it being the easily accessible one over that weekend 

5 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

https://brotherscider.co.uk/products/festival-apple-cider-440ml-20pk 5% version.

Still haven't come across this anywhere, keep looking out for it in the supermarkets as may as well try it ahead of it being the easily accessible one over that weekend 

ive got some from the website and it tastes very mallets like .... I think Morrisons have it also .... Asda defiantly dont 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive got some from the website and it tastes very mallets like .... I think Morrisons have it also .... Asda defiantly dont 

Yeah think I'll have to put an order in myself - Sainsbury's and my small Tesco don't have it, and no Morrisons nearby. Just want to make sure I can hack it, if I can't for whatever reason I know to take more cider and less beer with me. From what you've said I could just about hack Mallets last time so should be good with this one!

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

The ad I saw showed the 5% version as the official cider for this year's festival.

• Thanks 1