• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank You Scientist have pulled out. Good job I didn't buy tickets in the end as it would have mainly been for them and Bent Knee, both who've gone. Seems like its currently real expensive for US bands to get here:

'the price of air fair 3x’ed and unfortunately we can’t afford to get over there. It’s a huge bummer but the unfortunate reality.' 

• 1 month later...

Hello.

Sorry to bother you all. 

I've always wanted to go to the Arc. It always clashes with green man though and my family ALWAYS wins. 😞

However....I think next year might be my year! 🙂

So....I idly look at this year's clashguide to play 'hypothetical watch lists'. And....is it REALLY true that bands start at 8 in the morning?!?

Thanks. Good luck to all who are going. 

• 11 months later...

Hey! Selling 2 shuttle tickets from London to the festival area on 17.08.2023Hey! Selling 2 shuttle tickets from London to the festival area on 17.08.2023
We changed our route and unfortunately they don't have a flexible cancellation policy. Selling for 60£ for 2 tickets (we bought for 77£)