"Twenty" Questions Game - Glastonbury Stages Edition

stuartbert two hats

Ok, to take the heat of @Gnomicidebring harassed to reveal his info, I thought it would be fun to play Guess Who or Twenty Questions, but based on stages at the festival.  Here is the first draft of the rules:

The person whose turn it is (the player) has to think of a stage, but not tell anyone. Stages with different names in the same place count as different stages. So Other Stage and NME Stage are different answers, but you can nail down by asking questions like "was it at the last festival?" or "was it introduced after 1995?" or "is it north of the railway line?"

Each poster gets three questions each per day.  The answer will be yes or no. A guess counts as a question. Whoever guesses correctly gets to take the next turn.

It's not twenty questions, you just keep going until the answer is found or everyone gives up. If anyone has a stage not guessed for 12 hours, then it's infinite guesses and questions.

And finally if the player isn't sure of the answer, they should qualify their response to indicate their uncertainty.

I'll probably introduce more rules as it becomes obvious that there's a certain class of question that makes it really easy to guess.

In lieu of anything definitive, please use this post to answer capacity questions.  Unless you know better, in which case, say so in your answer. 

Ok, I have a stage in mind. Guess away!

Edited by stuartbert two hats
  • Upvote 1