Tony Benn / Left Field Tower tattoo attempt

mazola

left-tower-tall2.jpg.09a00f0f39b1685d6f0cba00f4ce9849.jpg

natalietower800.jpg.4c9b5b4982db6ccb8a2cb7cc46d4449a.jpg

So this is a long shot, but I'm looking to get this tattooed in a band round my arm. Been looking online to see if there's any photo's or even film of it that would give me enough info to be able to transpose to a drawing, but struggling to find it all. 

Tried emailing the Glastonbury office, they couldn't help.

Above are the best I've found, but can't find any decent pics of the rest of it.

If anyone has any photos or videos that shows it from the other angles I'd really appreciate it if you could post them so I can piece it all together

If I can't sort it by June I'll take the photos here myself, but was hoping to get it done before I go.

Edited by mazola

14 minutes ago, mazola said:

So this is a long shot, but I'm looking to get this tattooed in a band round my arm. Been looking online to see if there's any photo's or even film of it that would give me enough info to be able to transpose to a drawing, but struggling to find it all. 

Above are the best I've found, but can't find any decent pics of the rest of it.

If anyone has any photos or videos that shows it from the other angles I'd really appreciate it if you could post them so I can piece it all together

If I can't sort it by June I'll take the photos here myself, but was hoping to get it done before I go.

Can't help but what a cracking idea! 

33 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Why not find out who designed and made it? They must have drawings/info. 

I did email Glastonbury to see if they could point me in the right direction, seemed like they tried as the email was passed around a couple of people there before I got a reply, but they basically just ended up telling me to google it

55 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Great idea! Have you spoken to an artist about it? Unless you've got an arm like Schwarzenegger I doubt you'd fit much more on than what you can see in those photos (if you're after that level of detail) 

Yeah, not too sure how it will end up looking on my guns🤣

Once I have the whole thing mapped out I can play around with the scale etc

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 5:30 AM, anditmakesmesmile said:

Here is the website of the artist who created it. His email and phone number are there.

http://grahamjobbins.co.uk

1 hour ago, Gingerfish79 said:

@mazolahow are you getting on with this? Did you get some help from the artist?

Holy shit, don't know how I missed this. I've sent him an email today, fingers crossed

On 3/29/2022 at 10:56 PM, mazola said:

Just saw this on Facebook. Probably useless now, but thought I'd post it just in case...

Screenshot_2022-04-20-20-26-53-947_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

You probably have this much, but anyway …

https://www.instagram.com/p/4UGiuXlRdf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Out of upvotes, but thanks!

I've got all 12 figures now, so at least I know what I'm working with. Now just got to work on getting nice clean images of each member. Although to be fair I haven't measured my arm yet to see what we are dealing with, not everyone might be able to make the cut!

Capture.JPG.eeb3d0ae34024dea323ff0848386b857.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

You probably have this much, but anyway …

https://www.instagram.com/p/4UGiuXlRdf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

One other thing that you have solved is whether it turned or not, I originally thought it did, but was becoming less convinced the more photos I saw.

At least if it ends up with me having to take photos there I can just pick a good vantage point and let it do it's thing

On 4/22/2022 at 11:06 PM, mazola said:

One other thing that you have solved is whether it turned or not, I originally thought it did, but was becoming less convinced the more photos I saw.

At least if it ends up with me having to take photos there I can just pick a good vantage point and let it do it's thing

I've spent hours and hours pretty much next to it/under it and it can squeak like mad! Drives you crazy 😄

Edited by ClementsMike

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 11:06 PM, mazola said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdXnShbI2qN/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Nice one, saw this one earlier. It's a better picture of the dude in the apron. Not sure what he's got on his head though, thought it was a cloth cap from the pictures I'd seen, but this looks like some kind of jesters hat