East car park and east CV

Rula912

36 minutes ago, Rula912 said:

Morning all. Quick question. Is it possible to access east CV from east general car park on Tuesday evening. Asking as we may be camping next to friends cv. 

I've never done it but I can't imagine there's any issues going on foot as everyone wanders about and there is no places that I know of where tickets are checked. 

42 minutes ago, Rula912 said:

Morning all. Quick question. Is it possible to access east CV from east general car park on Tuesday evening. Asking as we may be camping next to friends cv. 

You'll have no issues at all.

There's a steady flow of folk wondering through the camper fields from the car parks towards Gate C on a Tuesday so no restriction on movement.

1 hour ago, Rula912 said:

Yes, friends of mine have done this for the past 2 festivals. Once the car parks open at 9pm, head in, park up and then head to your friend's campervan

43 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

Shouldnt be any issues but usually car parks dont open until 9pm though if my memory serves me correct as they want to claer the road of camper vans well before they open the car parks. ?

Friends of mine chanced their arm, drove in and parked up at 10.30am in 2019.

Possibly got away with it because they explained that they were actually camping with the rest of us in the camper fields?

Edited by JoeyT

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

Friends of mine chanced their arm, drove in and parked up at 10.30am in 2019.

Possibly hot away with it because they explained that they were actually camping with the rest of us in the camper fields?

Into Car Parks at 10:30am Tuesday?

Probably got away with it because it was so far ahead of the official public opening time, that the Marshall didn't know what else to do other than let them in.. The Car Parks are officially open at that time for Staff arrivals, so it's probably not a disaster if the odd person turns up early. Would become a problem if it became widespread though.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Into Car Parks at 10:30am Tuesday?

Probably got away with it because it was so far ahead of the official public opening time, that the Marshall didn't know what else to do other than let them in.. The Car Parks are officially open at that time for Staff arrivals, so it's probably not a disaster if the odd person turns up early. Would become a problem if it became widespread though.

Yes.

Looking at the festival whatsapp group they got themselves parked in East 4 and were walking over to us in the east camper fields by 11am.