Resale success? Who’s in?

John the Moth

This will probably have been suggested before but would it not work better if you were able to enter your payment details before ticket day then on ticket day you just had to enter your reg and postcode? None of the pressure or fluster of typos/fat fingers etc. tripping you up at the final hurdle... just a thought.

Having been trying to keep off these forums as just couldn't face two and half years of despondency convinced I wasn't going after failing in the last main sale and not being reminded of the festival to much

Bagged two tickets today, can't believe it, daddy will be going back to his happy place after all

Well chuffed, I won't be avoiding these forums now! 

See you on the farm!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

For future reference are you able to confirm which link worked before 9.00am?

Yeh it was the main link that everyone used... it was just posted here the other day and went straight in (rather than having to go via the glastonbury.seetickets.com DNS)

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2022/worthy-farm/1450001 was the link for this year.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Yes amazing but no campervan pass ☹

Now totally deflated and trying other options.

Current plan is a campsite within 20 miles and convoy with the car... can't really but all camping gear! When we have a campervan seems daft.

Arghhh fell at the last hurdle  

Try these guys: https://ashcombepark.com/. CV spaces walking distance from Gate A. (Never used them just noted them from others' posts.)

• Thanks 1

Haven’t stopped beaming for the last two hours. Out of all the Glastonburys, this would’ve been the one that stung the most to miss for sure. Gonna be the happiest place on earth for those five days. So good to finally be able to get hyped over the lineup knowing I’m actually gonna be there to see it all. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

I got tickets for three of us on my iphone on 4G (not a sniff on laptop on wifi) and so happy and grateful! Struggled to get the payment to go through for a while so grateful for the 5minute ticket hold as that was a killer in the past. No authentication on the tickets but did have to for worthy view

1 minute ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Try these guys: https://ashcombepark.com/. CV spaces walking distance from Gate A. (Never used them just noted them from others' posts.)

Thank you!  Just made another plan though (and paid!)  Got full electric hook up in a campsite about 10 miles out, will bring my car too and a tent and do a mix of in a tent and off site in the campervan... 

Knows that all sounds mental but it's what we're doing 😅

30 minutes ago, GoonerRob said:

Yeh it was the main link that everyone used... it was just posted here the other day and went straight in (rather than having to go via the glastonbury.seetickets.com DNS)

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2022/worthy-farm/1450001 was the link for this year.

Thanks. So am I right in thinking that each year they have an event page for the Wednesday coach sale, one for the Thursday coach sale and one for the general admission sale?

And if you know what the event pages were for each of these in the October sales you can bypass the DNS when it comes to each of the two resales because they reuse them?

But you would be hard pressed to guess what the event pages will be in advance when it comes to the October sales?

Congrats to everyone here who found success.

I’ve had my ticket since 2019, but was trying for 3 groups amounting to 8 people. We were 100% successful so champagne corks popping all round.

I personally bagged a pair of tickets for 2 of them, so feeling particularly pleased for myself. Pretty sure one of them secured my ticket for me a few years back, so nice to return the favour. First time I’ve seen the payment screen since 2009!

For the record, windows laptop hardwired into fast fibre, running incognito, but without VPN.

This is an October problem but this does make me concerned about 2023. Got tickets all the way back in 2019 but considering I was unable to get 2 today I’m worried about October.

Think I’m going to try in coach and virtually every sale and perhaps prepare with the resale in mind too. Getting tickets is a tough fucking gig. Concerned my luck will run out.

See you in the fields in June! 

9 minutes ago, Superscally said:

In like Flynn. 😍

Tried to upvote - but all out.  Could have done with 20 upvotes today and still would have used them all!

Genuinely heartwarming to read all the success on here this morning - seems to have been a huge success rate.  Can see this forum becoming a lot busier and lots of names returning is great to see.  Let’s goooooo 😁🤘

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

You know, I really thought I was over it, I really thought I wasn't fussed. We'd had conversations about it, decided we weren't bothered, yadda yadda yadda. Bought Primavera tickets instead

It was only bloody @The Naland @Woodersonon Thursday who lured me back in, and then there I was this morning, sweaty palms, trembling bowels, dry mouth, like a junkie jonsing for one more fix.

See you all in June. Ridge and Furrow, right?

You couldn't help yourself you old slag

9 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Thanks. So am I right in thinking that each year they have an event page for the Wednesday coach sale, one for the Thursday coach sale and one for the general admission sale?

And if you know what the event pages were for each of these in the October sales you can bypass the DNS when it comes to each of the two resales because they reuse them?

But you would be hard pressed to guess what the event pages will be in advance when it comes to the October sales?

Knowing the link alone isn't enough to get you through to the ticket page as you will still have to get through the holding page.

Besides, the product ID at the end of the year is getting extremely inconsistent to the point that it's fairly impossible to figure it out. Glastonbury 2016 started with '91'; 2017 was '110'; 2019 was '130' and 2020/22 was '145'. The ending numbers shift around all the time, general sales can end in '0' or '1'.

Edited by MJP
Added quote