Resale success? Who’s in?

John the Moth

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Managed to sort 3 for mates. Payment was terrifying.

Across the board everything looks stupidly successful!

It does indeed. We had 4 stragglers from original sale in 2019 (postcode snafu). I managed to bag coach for two of them the other night, this morning we thought we’d lost the final 2, but payment went through after the sold out had gone up…what a result and in extra time and all! 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Be A Hero GIF by SomeGoodNews

Bar wife and child, there's no-one I love more than @gigpusher and her extremely technically talented husband! 

So chuffed you are in @blutarsky By the time I got through, you were already green. Guess you will be driving down the North Devon Link road early morning the Wednesday like me!! Congrats.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Didn't get a sniff but someone in the resale group got them for me!

Going to my first Glastonbury!

Nice, remember I was gonna try help you back during the original sale but couldn't get through again after sorting out everyone else

You're gonna love it 

• Like 1

You know, I really thought I was over it, I really thought I wasn't fussed. We'd had conversations about it, decided we weren't bothered, yadda yadda yadda. Bought Primavera tickets instead

It was only bloody @The Naland @Woodersonon Thursday who lured me back in, and then there I was this morning, sweaty palms, trembling bowels, dry mouth, like a junkie jonsing for one more fix.

See you all in June. Ridge and Furrow, right?

Edited by Mardy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 13

So looks like they've got the holding screen through to the actual payment screen sorted, as not seeing any talk of any crashes there.  Just the payment stuff to sort out and See might actually have a fully working process.  Congratulations to everyone that got them!! 87 days till we're there!!

Edited by Greenelk