Trader/campervan question

bexj

1 hour ago, bexj said:

A friend of mine has unassigned trader tickets. Is there any way he can get a campervan ticket? He is registered... 

Doesn't that mean they haven't got a GA ticket holders reg, as is required to buy a CV pass? 

They have their own arrangements though don't they? 

3 hours ago, clarkete said:

Doesn't that mean they haven't got a GA ticket holders reg, as is required to buy a CV pass? 

They have their own arrangements though don't they? 

They have a reg, but no GA ticket.  They can't put their campervan with the stall as there's not enough space - their friends are the stall holders. I didn't think there was a way to do it but thought it was worth asking. Thanks! 

1 minute ago, bexj said:

They have a reg, but no GA ticket.  They can't put their campervan with the stall as there's not enough space - their friends are the stall holders. I didn't think there was a way to do it but thought it was worth asking. Thanks! 

Something another efester suggested to me - they could get someone with a GA reg to buy the pass, then they just need to ask that person to come and get in the van when they're bringing it on site.

5 hours ago, bexj said:

A friend of mine has unassigned trader tickets. Is there any way he can get a campervan ticket? He is registered... 

Staff CV passes are generally in E21 (Hill of Death) but the charity or stall holder needs to request a pass. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Staff CV passes are generally in E21 (Hill of Death) but the charity or stall holder needs to request a pass. 

Awesome!  Thanks!