Pre-erected

blutarsky

Just now, pauladam said:

So does Sticklinch have showers and toilets (in addition to Accessible ones?) - me and the other half are considering it (if availability crops up that we are interested in!)

I would assume it has everything WV has. 

22 minutes ago, pauladam said:

So does Sticklinch have showers and toilets (in addition to Accessible ones?) - me and the other half are considering it (if availability crops up that we are interested in!)

There’s a 2 man in Sticklinch right now. 
Charm x

3 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Would be interesting to know if some of you would still go to Glastonbury if pre-erected/glamping wasn't an option?

Seems like a lot of people have got to a certain age and then decided that they'd rather take the stress out of a few things and rolled with it, but would that have meant you would have given up the festival if that hadn't been an option?

One of my friends started coming in 2013 and has only ever done Worthy View!

Yes, as long as there's at least one person I know who wants to go then I can always find a way, although contrary to how it seems with many of the regulars here I know dozens of people that did go or used to go regularly that no longer do.

After the rain in 2007 I had a couple of years I rented motorhomes, which back then was search for a firm, go to a place, collect it and take it to site, either collecting pals on the way or they would through from Ped gate to the CV fields and find it - usually guided by calls/texts on Nokia or WHY. 

Either 2008 or 9 I went from near Bristol to Wales to collect it and looking back at the prices that was far from cheap, but in our case was split between 6 people I think.

2 Berth £ 800
4 Berth  £1200
5 Berth £1400
6 Berth £1800
7 Berth £2000

I've lived in the same house for 27 years, so don't have a mortgage, don't have any kids and treat it as a big holiday - as with many of the folks on here, going there is one of the defining things of my life.

41 minutes ago, pauladam said:

This is a bit of a question mark... someone earlier asked the fest this and it wasn't guaranteed (as it was still being designed) but expected.  WV always has and i think there would be a bit of a stink if there wasn't showers and toilets (no pun intended).

1 minute ago, ilovelanegan said:

Apols if this has been covered elsewhere but are we allowed to bring visitors to our tipi, or is it 'residents only'?

In WV historically you cant get in without a special WV wristband.  Presume the same with Sticklinch.

On 3/29/2022 at 11:54 AM, siblin said:

This is a bit of a question mark... someone earlier asked the fest this and it wasn't guaranteed (as it was still being designed) but expected.  WV always has and i think there would be a bit of a stink if there wasn't showers and toilets (no pun intended).

In WV historically you cant get in without a special WV wristband.  Presume the same with Sticklinch.

Ah thanks, we're actually in the tipi field onsite. First time we've gone a little bit 'posh' 🤣

1 hour ago, siblin said:

Some 2 person scouts in sticklinch, and 4person scouts in WV are currently showing.

Currently
4 PERSON SCOUT TENT - WORTHY VIEW
6 PERSON SCOUT TENT - WORTHY VIEW
6 PERSON SCOUT TENT - STICKLINCH

Anyone spotted any pads appear during these fleeting changes since Sunday 11am?  I think I'd be tempted to double-book and switch if one of the 2s or 4s became available

7 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Currently

Anyone spotted any pads appear during these fleeting changes since Sunday 11am?  I think I'd be tempted to double-book and switch if one of the 2s or 4s became available

No and i've been keeping an eye out.  We got a 4 person Tipi, but would have preferred the 2 person Yurt or maybe a pod (for the price and for the lockable door).

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

hopefully they change the water frequently ....  might use it for the odd night .... and the showers though 🙂 

It did occur to me afterwards that perhaps those who wanted to enjoy a filthy sex pond may have a wash first 😉 

38 minutes ago, siblin said:

No and i've been keeping an eye out.  We got a 4 person Tipi, but would have preferred the 2 person Yurt or maybe a pod (for the price and for the lockable door).

Having had a quick peek, it doesn't look like we could use the page monitor for that, as the page with the list of items on it isn't accessible until you've put in your reg and postcode?

13 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Having had a quick peek, it doesn't look like we could use the page monitor for that, as the page with the list of items on it isn't accessible until you've put in your reg and postcode?

I do have some code which can do it using a dummy account, i just haven't enabled it in my monitor publicly yet.  Its probably possible on other page monitors such as chrome plugins you just need to know what POST values to use.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, clarkete said:

Currently

Someone posted yesterday that they got a pod pad in Sticklinch 

• Like 1