Pre-erected

blutarsky

38 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Can loan you a tent 

Gonna need a tent 😅

New plan;  campsite with electric hook up booked about 10mikes out, convoy with my car, car park ticket bought, will take a small tent (pitched way out of any prime location) to maybe sleep 1/2 nights but mainly will "commute" 

Know this plan may seem utterly crackers but we have many mitigating factors and need the van close by.

4 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Gonna need a tent 😅

New plan;  campsite with electric hook up booked about 10mikes out, convoy with my car, car park ticket bought, will take a small tent (pitched way out of any prime location) to maybe sleep 1/2 nights but mainly will "commute" 

Know this plan may seem utterly crackers but we have many mitigating factors and need the van close by.

Not more convenient here?

https://ashcombepark.com/

15 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Not more convenient here?

https://ashcombepark.com/

Ah prob yes but I saw @Brave Sir Robin post it to me just 5mins after booking and paying for a campsite😉

These were unexpected tickets so an unconventional Glastonbury for us this year.

We got the golden tickets so everything else is just semantics 😁

13 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Does anyone know strict the checks tend to be on the persons details on the Campervan pass?..

It needs to match the persons GA ticket, if your name isn't on the ticket arrange to travel in with the person whose is.

3 hours ago, Gbot said:

Managed to get a scout tent-does anyone know if you can stand up in these and do they come with bedding? Thanks 

Tents are a decent size but can’t stand in them, no bedding but the last time I was there, there was a stall doing inflated air beds

4 hours ago, Gbot said:

Managed to get a scout tent-does anyone know if you can stand up in these and do they come with bedding? Thanks 

FAE3A327-6ED7-4848-9E6E-59F568569B8E.thumb.jpeg.8e74065a66e283252e5e33020af01239.jpeg

we take  two single air beds. In the morning put on on top of the other and allows more room to nearly stand up, get dressed etc Also take a spare piece of groundsheet for the separate area outside the sleeping compartment. Don’t need much. Just gives less chance of mud tramping into the inner tent and somewhere to leave boots, chairs etc.  

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Anyone know what the Glastonbury bell tents are like?

Do you just get an empty tent?

Got 4 mates sharing so I assume it’ll be quite cosy!

I got one of these as well with the opposite problem, just my husband and I so it's twice the cost ....at least it'll be roomy! Hoping when the website is back up we can see some pics 

6 hours ago, Ozanne said:

When you book you'll get an email with the reference details, you can then go to SeeTickets site and add the names from there or edit them. You can also add the booking of someone else at that stage to so you'll camp next too each other.

And you can add a group name, if you want to be next to friends’ tents.