Pre-erected

blutarsky

I’ve started putting together a spreadsheet for people who have needs for the camper resale at 11am on Sunday. 
If you’d like to be on there please message me your reg number, postcode and what you require. 
After the ticket resale at 9am I’ll need a message from everyone whose purchase is resale success dependent to confirm whether you are going to need a pass or accommodation. 

At that point I’ll tidy up the spreadsheet and send it live soon people can highlight themselves green once sorted. 

SPREADSHEET LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BB0eX_k0yVva05LbVR8BURQmS2w94XiQhGVp3oSSnjk/edit?usp=sharing 

Edited by blutarsky
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I’ve given you some stiff competition. 

Don’t be so hard on those making erection jokes

@blutarsky, seriously a good idea. That sale will involve not only those who have just got tickets but also folk who have had tickets all along, meaning it could be brutal getting on. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Don’t be so hard on those making erection jokes

@blutarsky, seriously a good idea. That sale will involve not only those who have just got tickets but also folk who have had tickets all along, meaning it could be brutal getting on. 

Do you think it will be tough? I’m not sure. 

Just now, Ozanne said:

Do you think it will be tough? I’m not sure. 

Back in September, just after the worthy pastures thing, there was a resale of tipis, WV, Sticklinch and campers. We nearly went for a 4 person  tent and cancel the 2 person but changed our mind. I recollected the smaller ones are closer to the steps down! There were plenty available apart from the tipis which went in a few minutes. So quite a few of the returns were snapped up then. Hopefully some availability for those on here wanting accommodation. 

28 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Back in September, just after the worthy pastures thing, there was a resale of tipis, WV, Sticklinch and campers. We nearly went for a 4 person  tent and cancel the 2 person but changed our mind. I recollected the smaller ones are closer to the steps down! There were plenty available apart from the tipis which went in a few minutes. So quite a few of the returns were snapped up then. Hopefully some availability for those on here wanting accommodation. 

That sounds encouraging to me?

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

This was the resale in September and I think they sold all available but others will now be back in the pot

3951A84C-2934-42FE-8CBA-AC7301CA9DE8.thumb.png.456ae54ccee924791ace1d2c29792710.png

I mean it sounds encouraging because of the availability of some of the smaller ones as you suggest. I can go any size really and either WV or Sticklinch. 

2 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I’ve started putting together a spreadsheet for people who have needs for the camper resale at 11am on Sunday. 
If you’d like to be on there please message me your reg number, postcode and what you require. 
After the ticket resale at 9am I’ll need a message from everyone whose purchase is resale success dependent to confirm whether you are going to need a pass or accommodation. 

At that point I’ll tidy up the spreadsheet and send it live soon people can highlight themselves green once sorted. 

A word of warning with CV passes, you may end up with multiple bookings unless See have fixed this issue,I know of people who ended up with 6 in the past! 

2 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

A word of warning with CV passes, you may end up with multiple bookings unless See have fixed this issue,I know of people who ended up with 6 in the past! 

I was just thinking that about WV and Sticklinch, is there to block a duplicated booking if two of us are trying simultaneously? 

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

I was just thinking that about WV and Sticklinch, is there to block a duplicated booking if two of us are trying simultaneously? 

As per the Glastonbury website "You may book up to 2 units of accommodation per booking." so yes this could happen with WV and Sticklinch too. 

3 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

As per the Glastonbury website "You may book up to 2 units of accommodation per booking." so yes this could happen with WV and Sticklinch too. 

IOU one thanks 😊

Clearly we need great comms if we're collaborating at 11am

Edited by clarkete