Food vendors & Traders 2022

dotdash79

47 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

What's everyone's go-to breakfast that isn't bacon/egg?

I will be straight to Eat The Farm (or similar) on Thurs morning but want to try something different for breakfast on the other days.

The Tea and Toast stand up in the park is always a decent option for something not too heavy. They do a Spanish toast which is cheese and tomato dressed with some olive oil if memory serves me right. Either way, I certainly remember really enjoying it with a strong coffee.

Can anyone recommend a good spot to have a proper sit down for a bite to eat and drink?  Somewhere in Green fields/Williams Green/West Holts ideally....Would make a nice change from buying food and wolfing it down walking round.

By this I don't mean one particular trader, just looking for a good area to chill with benches or tables etc.

Edited by CH0161

16 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

The Tea and Toast stand up in the park is always a decent option for something not too heavy. They do a Spanish toast which is cheese and tomato dressed with some olive oil if memory serves me right. Either way, I certainly remember really enjoying it with a strong coffee.

Thank you kindly. That Spanish toast sounds wonderful. I camp at Park Home so not too far to wander. I always veer to bacon/egg but determined to sample something different.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CH0161 said:

Can anyone recommend a good spot to have a proper sit down for a bite to eat and drink?  Somewhere in Green fields/Williams Green/West Holts ideally....Would make a nice change from buying food and wolfing it down walking round.

By this I don't mean one particular trader, just looking for a good area to chill with benches or tables etc.

Williams Green has lots of benches outside. It involves getting lucky and having a spare spot when you order. If there is more than one of you one person sitting down while the other person orders food is always a winner. Avalon Cafe of old has always had lots of tables I suspect it will continue to do so. 

• Like 1