Food vendors & Traders 2022

dotdash79

On 3/29/2022 at 10:01 PM, adamg1602 said:

I'm hoping for a Greek street food stall. Gyros are amazing. I've never seen one at Glastonbury 

There were three I think at Bearded Theory - felt like they were very much the 'in' thing.  Standard was pretty variable though sadly.

6 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Someone mentioned battered chips somewhere but a search turned up nothing. Would be into this, don’t even bother with normal chip shop chips anymore.

That at a guess was The Fryer Engine, they were opposite the Acoustic field entrance in 2019, but not there this year sadly.

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2022 at 10:42 AM, Mich1268 said:

Can anyone remember if most of the  food stalls are open for Wednesday lunch? 

ALL traders 'should' be open. Taken from the official traders information page.

ARE THERE MINIMUM TRADING DAYS/HOURS?

All successful traders will be advised in their Offer to Trade of the earliest time they may arrive on site. Dates for 2022 will be either Sunday 19th or Monday 20th June. Once set up traders can begin trading as soon as they have been given the go ahead by their Market Manager. The minimum trading hours are 10am – 10pm each day between Wednesday 22nd and Sunday 26th June, it is up to each trader whether they wish to open longer. Some traders will choose to open on Monday 27th June. Traders cannot leave site before 6pm on Monday 27th June 2022.

16 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

Fancy walloping one of them Eat the farm breakfast butties. Anyone know where about they usually are?

Have a wander from Left Field tent towards West Holts and they're just before the cash points on the left hand side, just after the bar.  Just checked, and they are still doing it for a fiver!

19 minutes ago, ChimpyJ said:

Have a wander from Left Field tent towards West Holts and they're just before the cash points on the left hand side, just after the bar.  Just checked, and they are still doing it for a fiver!

Nice one!

Just seen they posted this before:

• Upvote 1

Some nice sounding offerings up at WV this year:

THE COCOA CARAVAN

If you are looking for the perfect hot chocolate perfect for those Festival evenings, as well as artisan coffee, speciality tea and homemade cakes to get you through the day then this is the place to be. All made and served out of a lovingly restored vintage caravan.

BURRITO & NACHOS

Burrito & Nachos are back, having traded at Worthy View for two previous Festivals, and offering a full Mexican menu, alongside a breakfast burrito menu in the mornings.

THAT’S AMORE PIZZAS

That’s Amore Pizzas take pride in their menu and the quality of their handmade and hand stretched dough. The team can manage to stretch by hand 6 doughs every 90 seconds which means you don’t have to wait an age to taste a great product!

EMMELINE IN THE FIELD CAFE

Emmeline have two fresh, friendly and inviting independent community cafes in central Bristol, with a focus on healthy, tasty, nutritious foods and conscious environmental practices. Our version of Emmeline in the field will provide the same fresh, happy, nutritious experience as the customers enjoy in our cafes.

THE REAL BANGER CO 2

Great food served by fun loving people. Pay a visit to enjoy some perfect sausage and mash to set you up for the day.

THE BUTTY BOYS

A Worthy View staple, the Butty Boys bring a simple quality offering of breakfasts, butties, baguettes, bagels, brews and chips. Only quality free-range British meat/eggs sourced from their local lake district butchers are used with Cumberland sausages which are made using their special recipe. They make fresh bespoke sandwiches so people can have it how they like it and serve them with a smile and sense of humour!

YALLAH CAFE

The Yallah Café are new to Worthy View but not new to the Festival scene and will bring with them the very best coffee, breakfast and lunch. Ingredients are ethically sourced using organic coffee and local and seasonal products.

TOM THE SHOP - WV- VINTAGE

TomTheShop will be well stocked with camping equipment, including air beds, grocery supplies, ice, toiletries, medicines, soft drinks, confectionery, snack foods & cigarettes/tobacco. Travel light, as all your Festival daily essentials are catered for in your Worthy View general stores.

ROUTES COFFEE

Routes Coffee began when two best friends travelled back to the UK from Australia with a newfound love for good coffee which Worthy View Festival goers will now be able to sample.

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY

Another Worthy View staple, Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey continue to provide a perfect start to any Festival goers day serving duck egg omelettes using local produce. In addition, for 2022 you will be able to sample options such as Granola pots and fruit smoothies.

WORTHY VIEW BAR

New for 2022  Fatboys Bar will be joining us in the campsite serving up refreshing draught beers, spirits, wine, cocktails & cans to quench your thirst! Always good times in the Worthy View bar so be sure to stop and say Hi! Open 11am  3am.

11 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

What's everyone's go-to breakfast that isn't bacon/egg?

I will be straight to Eat The Farm (or similar) on Thurs morning but want to try something different for breakfast on the other days.

Kedgeree at Goan Fish Curry FTW.

15 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

What's everyone's go-to breakfast that isn't bacon/egg?

I will be straight to Eat The Farm (or similar) on Thurs morning but want to try something different for breakfast on the other days.

3 minutes ago, BluePaul said:

Kedgeree at Goan Fish Curry FTW.

Great shout.

Does eat the farm have big queues for that breakfast bap or do they just churn them out? Any last time for breakfast?

My go to place is a breakfast quesadilla, which is still very much bacon and egg but in a wrap, at the back opposite Other by the Chinese place, but I might make the trip to ETF depending on prices etc.

Edited by fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Great shout.

Does eat the farm have big queues for that breakfast bap or do they just churn them out? Any last time for breakfast?

My go to place is a breakfast quesadilla, which is still very much bacon and egg but in a wrap, at the back opposite Other by the Chinese place, but I might make the trip to ETF depending on prices etc.

I've queued at Eat the Farm before but never more than ten minutes. And it was worth it. 

• Thanks 1