Festival layout/map 2022

March Hare

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm saying nothing. I believe it will be announced by the official website etc. 

I occasionally get sent stuff by people who ask my not to say anything. I could blurt it out but that would stop me getting the stuff they send after that.   

We can wait...

anticipation-rocky-horror-picture-show.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Details coming "some time in the next week". It's nothing to do with The Pyramid or Silver Hayes but 🤯

So good how glasto evolves and has so many bits to get excited about. 

Out of curiosity is the mind blown emoji a 'woah that's amazing mind blown' or a 'what the hell are they doing mind blown'?

31 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm saying nothing. I believe it will be announced by the official website etc. 

I occasionally get sent stuff by people who ask my not to say anything. I could blurt it out but that would stop me getting the stuff they send after that.   

Can you confirm if it is nothing to do with the rumoured change to Arcadia in regards to the spider returning?

31 minutes ago, stuie said:

Can you confirm that it's nothing to do with The Glade? 😂

Haha i think we should probably give the guy a break now.  Else it turn into 20 questions:

"Is it north or south of the railway line"
"Is it made of metal"

1 minute ago, siblin said:

Haha i think we should probably give the guy a break now.  Else it turn into 20 questions:

"Is it made of metal"

Basically a game of 'Guess Who' but the stages version. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stuie said:

Basically a game of 'Guess Who' but the stages version. 

8 hours ago, siblin said:

"Is it made of metal"

7 hours ago, David_303 said:

I would so buy that game. 

14 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

I’ve heard a Worthy View rumour that is pretty headfucking in principle…….

Go on… 

…they’re putting a stage up there? ME will personally deliver footrubs between 7am and 7am every day? 

Edited by blutarsky

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Are you not allowed to say anything either ? 

I’m not sure to be honest. What the hell - I heard they were in discussion with the Council and Building Control people about building a bridge directly into the site. Making it easier and quicker to get in and out. And making the 37 steps of death optional. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

I’m not sure to be honest. What the hell - I heard they were in discussion with the Council and Building Control people about building a bridge directly into the site. Making it easier and quicker to get in and out. And making the 37 steps of death optional. 

Thanks 🙂 wonder if this is the same thing @Gnomicide was hearing about ? 

21 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

I'm not sure how they'd do that as there's a lot of trees in the way.  You could make a more winding path but that would basically make it more steps, albeit shallower.  Somebody would probably have noticed if they were in the process of building that and they probably would have started now.  If it needed council approval it'd be advertised in the planning office too!

Given they are effectively advertising Sticklinch as the "more accessible" alternative to WV, perhaps that indicates they scrapped that idea.  It might even have been a bargaining tool tool to convince the council to license more dense camping in sticklinch in the name of accessibility.

Just now, siblin said:

I'm not sure how they'd do that as there's a lot of trees in the way.  You could make a more winding path but that would basically make it more steps, albeit shallower.  Somebody would probably have noticed if they were in the process of building that and they probably would have started now.  If it needed council approval it'd be advertised in the planning office too!

Given they are effectively advertising Sticklinch as the "more accessible" alternative to WV, perhaps that indicates they scrapped that idea.  It might even have been a bargaining tool tool to convince the council to license more dense camping in sticklinch in the name of accessibility.

I could, however, envisage them expanding the wall around the pre-erected sites, effectively removing the pass out gates.