Festival layout/map 2022

March Hare

51 minutes ago, deadstillstanding said:

Huh. I just attached those to the post directly do should work. However, try this link to my Google Drive.

This is brilliant and I totally understand if it's not possible (just tell me to feck off) but any chance of a transparent PNG? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, deadstillstanding said:

Um. Yeah. Fair point. Totally see what you're saying. And I wasn't too happy with the SONIC/WOW junction thing either. Plus I've got another tube line colour to play with now so... I think this makes sense.

220613_2022 Glasto tube map.pdfUnavailable

991174477_220613_2022Glastotubemap.thumb.jpg.c5e738e952aa2acc7034f710a3665bb2.jpg

It is a wonderful tube-esqu map of Glastonbury, I take my hat off to you.

However! There is one thing glaring out me - maybe it's just me...

North of the Band Stand the yellow line just terminates against the Purple Line, this makes no sense. Of course I know it's not a real map, still, it just glares at me - mistake!

I hope you don't take this criticism the wrong way, maybe you could put in a Black circle interchange there and name it Tony Benn Tower.

Anyways, love your work DSS, thanks for sharing

19 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

It is a wonderful tube-esqu map of Glastonbury, I take my hat off to you.

However! There is one thing glaring out me - maybe it's just me...

North of the Band Stand the yellow line just terminates against the Purple Line, this makes no sense. Of course I know it's not a real map, still, it just glares at me - mistake!

I hope you don't take this criticism the wrong way, maybe you could put in a Black circle interchange there and name it Tony Benn Tower.

Anyways, love your work DSS, thanks for sharing

Totally with you. It bugs me too. But there's really nothing at that junction. The Tony Benn Tower is the next junction over with the meeting point etc. I could put in a double station, listing both the cider bus over this spot and the village  green (or whatever that bar is called) over the other one, but I've kinda avoided including the bars otherwise (coupla notable exceptions). I've basically resigned myself to it being the big annoying flaw.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...