Festival layout/map 2022

March Hare

I may as well leave this here. I highly doubt I will finish it. It's a crop of an overlay I did of the 2019 Google shot.

The grid references should match up to the crew maps 🤞

unfinished.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Always smacks my gob to see the aerial shots.  It's mental that a large town exists for 5 days then goes away.

Does anyone know how much of the land is Eavis' and which is leased?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, deadstillstanding said:

Last call for any detailed layout info for the smaller venues in the south-east corner, Silver Hayes and Park...? I'm gonna finalize the tube map and send it to print tomorrow I reckon. Will go with the level of detail on the public map unless anyone's got a better one yet?

Ooh prints? Lovely! 

3 hours ago, deadstillstanding said:

Last call for any detailed layout info for the smaller venues in the south-east corner, Silver Hayes and Park...? I'm gonna finalize the tube map and send it to print tomorrow I reckon. Will go with the level of detail on the public map unless anyone's got a better one yet?

Send me your email and I'll sen you the 2019 crew map - it's got all stage names on it. 

19 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

Is it what the recycling team use as overflow camping on the other side of Muddy Lane to Toms Field?

Just outside Marys Gate? its the only place I can think of other than bush ground staff.  Its where we went last time though we were allowed to camp there having been turned away from Toms field

Have now been told springfield cross?

Edited by watsonjm

55 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

32 on the map you mean @watsonjm ? that would be a right pain for recyclers as we dont have easy pass out bands this year. The overflow I was talking about is unmarked and just across to the right of Tom's Field across Muddy Lane.

Yes 32 is where we were eventfully sent last year.  Having done a bit more research it seems that offsite stewards don't really have anywhere official to camp. More a case of try your luck our wait till Wednesday 

On 6/2/2022 at 10:27 PM, 4AssedMonkey said:

Always smacks my gob to see the aerial shots.  It's mental that a large town exists for 5 days then goes away.

Does anyone know how much of the land is Eavis' and which is leased?

Basically the strip of land from the Worthy Farm buildings directly south to Kings' Meadow/Stone Circle is the Eavis'.

On 6/1/2022 at 12:30 PM, Dukeicon said:

They'll just put mats down like they often do.

arcadiaglastonbury-festival-somerset-eng

BRCG20170623B-031_c.jpg

Do the DJs literally just walk out from the legs? Pretty crazy to think calvin will be walking through the crowd off to the SE corner!