Festival layout/map 2022

March Hare

6 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

As a Bushy regular, I'm a bit concerned about the knock-on effect of removing half of Pylon camping. It had already been getting harder to get a spot as the years have gone by, and this is only gonna make things worse 

I camp in Park Home the bit sandwiched inbetween Arcadia and The Park....its been getting steadily worse the last couple of years and I think this year might see the year we finally fail to get in there as we are coming by coach.

7 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Firmly rooted stage that was advertised for silver Hayes isn't on here.

Happens quite a bit with smaller stages, e.g. The Rumshack not being marked on the 2019 map despite being there

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Co-op is not on the map but confirmed right? I think a few weeks ago someone posted about them starting their recruitment and it was listed right??

It better be! I got very used to having ice every morning to get the cans cold!

22 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

Is it now not possible to walk from Ped gate A through Silver Hayes to Oxylers/Park Home etc. That's my usual route in

Oh shit! As a regular Darble camper that's pretty annoying. Guess it's due to the staff camping in Pylon ground.

Edited by Junglist1981

13 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I camp in Park Home the bit sandwiched inbetween Arcadia and The Park....its been getting steadily worse the last couple of years and I think this year might see the year we finally fail to get in there as we are coming by coach.

We are also Park Home campers, definitely going to be even more of a bun fight to get in there this year 

So with where the bus station is, would you recommend we get straight in the queue at Gate A then do the walk down to Paines/Dairy or do the walk outside and join the Gate D queue? More a convenience thing than worrying too much about a spot - is it something of a shortcut to do it on the outside of the fence? We'll be in on the first shuttle from Castle Cary hopefully as staying there the night before.

Edited by efcfanwirral