Festival layout/map 2022

March Hare

On 3/26/2022 at 9:40 AM, Gnomicide said:

I have heard a rumour of a one off change to one of the better known bits of the festival but am sworn to secrecy. Hopefully that will be announced soon if it is happening, sounds amazing.

Are they extending the monorail and adding a stop at the stone circle?

On 3/27/2022 at 7:30 AM, crazyfool1 said:

It’s been hard to get my head round doing prep with no ticket wasn’t gonna tempt fate … couldn’t post in countdown thread either 

Agreed.  I haven't visited here for a while as I couldn't really face the chat without a ticket.  I've dabbled with @Brave Sir Robin's playlist a bit but that's about it.

Edited by Beerqueen

40 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

....by @Gnomicide

...who is tempted to...

...we know he wants to...

23 minutes ago, incident said:

If only you had an alternate twitter account to leak it via..

I'm normally quite good at this stuff, if someone asks me to say nothing I keep quiet. I've already said more than I usually do.

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

For all those who think the webcam is down because of a secret reveal....sorry but spoiler alert. Arcrania remains the same. No work going on. Pyramid has her full dress and canapy structure on.

The Spike has has a trim.

20220328_115733.jpg

20220328_120702.jpg

20220328_120120.jpg

Looks like Ben Fogle is visiting for a week as off grid living. 

Hi hi, I’ve lurked on here for years but never post. I’m being brave today however, as I am looking for a small favour. I remember a few years ago a helpful table which gave approximate walking distances between stages - does anyone have this handy? 
Got a newbie in our group who managed to get a ticket in yesterday’s resale and I think it’ll be helpful when explaining how big the site is! Obviously I know we’re still waiting on the new map but I don’t see the approx distances changing too much..

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Spiritdesire said:

Hi hi, I’ve lurked on here for years but never post. I’m being brave today however, as I am looking for a small favour. I remember a few years ago a helpful table which gave approximate walking distances between stages - does anyone have this handy? 
Got a newbie in our group who managed to get a ticket in yesterday’s resale and I think it’ll be helpful when explaining how big the site is! Obviously I know we’re still waiting on the new map but I don’t see the approx distances changing too much..

Cheers!

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/glastonbury-festival-2017-how-long-114045

It's in here pal, remember to allow extra time for bimbling / stumbling / being distracted by entertaining nonsense 😄

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Spiritdesire said:

Cheers!

I think you mean this

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-14 at 11.28.04 AM.jpeg

• Upvote 2