RIP Taylor Hawkins

rascalpete

Got the 2 standing I needed. Will be an amazing but emotional day for sure. Are we thinking it’s going to be all day/4-5 hours with Foos playing and then others coming up and playing songs with them - either Foos songs and other bands songs when those members are on stage. Or we thinking it’ll be a standard 2 hour set but the same premise but no support bands. 

9 minutes ago, foolee said:

Got the 2 standing I needed. Will be an amazing but emotional day for sure. Are we thinking it’s going to be all day/4-5 hours with Foos playing and then others coming up and playing songs with them - either Foos songs and other bands songs when those members are on stage. Or we thinking it’ll be a standard 2 hour set but the same premise but no support bands. 

Doors open at 3pm, so I'm assuming it'll be much like Freddie Mercury's tribute concert where there was a different performer/musician out for songs. I know they're playing songs that Taylor loved as well, so I'm expecting some Queen, Rush & The Police. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dulcificum said:

Not showing any tickets available for me on Ticketmaster even using the code.

Might be worth just badgering away as the day goes on, we were getting absolutely no where and just redirected every time. Then as if by magic I got through for two restricted view tickets, opted to release them and try again and then it just brought me back around in Block 505

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49Lawson said:

Might be worth just badgering away as the day goes on, we were getting absolutely no where and just redirected every time. Then as if by magic I got through for two restricted view tickets, opted to release them and try again and then it just brought me back around in Block 505

Thanks. No luck with Ticketmaster but just got through on Gigs and Tours a second ago. 

• Like 1

gigs and tours were a nightmare and managed to get myself blocked on ticketmaster and given a permanent holding page on both my laptop and my phone. No idea how when I have spent years refreshing “not too fast” for Glastonbury. Managed to unblock myself on my phone through a convoluted customer support query and got 4 seats at 2pm…

5 hours ago, Troop Dogg said:

Anyone know how bad the 'restricted view' seats will be at Wembley? That's the closest I got with no luck, but might go for those if available tomorrow. Not holding my breath though!

What was classed as restricted view? I got block 515 which is about as far back as you can get and they were not the cheapest seats. Wonder if they’ll have a runway or something?