RIP Taylor Hawkins

rascalpete

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

And child-abuser and all-round thug Josh Homme.

Not sure this has been proven. He’s in a legal battle with his ex wife, think there’s a reason why the two younger children filed a claim against him but the older one didn’t as his wife filed for them. Smells of an absuive relationship and messy breakup to me. 

10 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Oh FFS, why is that transphobe Chappelle involved in this

And the more I think about it, this is a weird addition. Chappelle doesn't have much of a profile here anyway, other than being in the news for controversial reasons. I don't remember his show ever being on, or him having much of a presence in stand-up over here. Wouldn't surprise me if his appearance is met with some boos.

Just now, maelzoid said:

And the more I think about it, this is a weird addition. Chappelle doesn't have much of a profile here anyway, other than being in the news for controversial reasons. I don't remember his show ever being on, or him having much of a presence in stand-up over here. Wouldn't surprise me if his appearance is met with some boos.

He will have 5 minutes and will make sure to say some transphobic stuff im sure

5 minutes ago, foolee said:

Not sure this has been proven. He’s in a legal battle with his ex wife, think there’s a reason why the two younger children filed a claim against him but the older one didn’t as his wife filed for them. Smells of an absuive relationship and messy breakup to me. 

Sure, but the daughter has made claims that he is abusive. I am electing to believe the victim, especially as he has form with regard to violence towards women.

23 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Sure, but the daughter has made claims that he is abusive. I am electing to believe the victim, especially as he has form with regard to violence towards women.

That’s fair. I’m just not sure it’s as cut and dry as that. Not saying he’s a great guy but I’m inclined to think that Homme and Dalle are as bad as each other. Innocent until proven guilty for me. 

If it’s not already been taken, I’d love it please. 😊 Fully expecting this to be expensive, but as a one off I’ll suck it up to be there. 

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Just seen prices for this, too much. Anyone want my presale code?

4 minutes ago, theciderviking said:

If it’s not already been taken, I’d love it please. 😊 Fully expecting this to be expensive, but as a one off I’ll suck it up to be there. 

I'll DM you

Standing is ~£90 +fees. Cheapest seats knocking around the £70 mark I think. I only have a passing interest in foos nowadays so would prefer the tickets went to a proper fan

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I'll DM you

Standing is ~£90 +fees. Cheapest seats knocking around the £70 mark I think. I only have a passing interest in foos nowadays so would prefer the tickets went to a proper fan

About what I was expecting. Really can’t afford it what with the festival next week… but I’ll be having a go either way.