Who Got Lucky?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

Honestly can’t believe I got a ticket. I was unlucky in 2019 and the last main sale and had resigned myself that all my friends would be going and not me. Bunch of my friends are in campers too, so they will take my heavy stuff and tent and it should be a painless journey for me! I can actually look at the lineup now and get excited!

• Like 1

Huge thank you to @Levitzthat managed to bag our partners in crime’s tickets this eve. To hear their screams when I called to let them know, was really something special… And now that’s 11 tickets over the years bagged as a direct consequence of being a member here. Well worth the Gold Membership fee, and a lot more imvho. 

Back on Sunday to help for round 3! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wed ridge and furrow bar either 6 or 7 pm 

How long does it usually go on for? I'm looking at arriving into Holyhead about 10.30/11.30am, so a straight run would have me in the carpark before 5, but it's never that simple! Congrats on the ticket, delighted for you!

1 minute ago, Toilet Duck said:

How long does it usually go on for? I'm looking at arriving into Holyhead about 10.30/11.30am, so a straight run would have me in the carpark before 5, but it's never that simple! Congrats on the ticket, delighted for you!

Quite late I believe … although I’ve never stayed that late … it’s been a long few years and thanks for your posts helping my sanity 🙂 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Quite late I believe … although I’ve never stayed that late … it’s been a long few years and thanks for your posts helping my sanity 🙂 

Good stuff! I've never made it to one, but after what we have all been through together over the last couple of years, I really want to pop by and say hi to everyone and just celebrate actually making it! I'll get pitched and wander down so! 

45 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

No need for bus people .. I’ll stress about the foos tickets on your behalf though 

Of course, forgot the bus people get their tickets from the driver so no  panic waiting for the postie!
Tempted to add a comment from the inbetweeners that somemay recognise but I won’t😉540183F7-C8AE-4F00-855B-382DA1D5EFD3.jpeg.94869cb3a104559f122a95b5ebdfc19d.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris