Who Got Lucky?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

Managed to get one myself.

Once I had finished leaping round the room, found I had 4 other sessions that got to the registration page!!! Tried buying for efest people from the spreadsheet but all departure points were sold out.

If I had done a few less laps round the room celebrating I might have been able to help someone else.

Will be back again to help others on Sunday and make sure that I am wearing the same lucky pants.

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

0/2 here unfortunately. Will try again on Sunday 

Got through to coaches but every time I selected one it was gone

I had the same!

Did you try having ticket protection? Not sure if I was crazy, but I kept trying a bunch of slots & the one time I said no ticket protection, it let me through. 

1/5 which was thanks to @sabre-toothed tart when I posted our mate who was on his 'own' 's details in a moment of desperation. 

Can't believe it, as its my oldest mate who I've been festivalling with since the end of the 90s rather than just some loose acquaintance.  made up for him.

Onto Sunday and still 8 tickets to try and get. (four didn't want to try for coach)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I haven't got the fabulous picture that my man @crazyfool has, but thanks to @ShakeyCrash I'm going to Glastonbury!!!

Awesome mate. I did get in but when I entered your details it said reg used…or something similar. 

• Like 1