Coach & Ticket Resale Best of Luck

marathonsteve

2 hours ago, TaffmanG said:

Also, I usually camp with friends in the campervan fields and I'd feel happier doing that this year too (except they're not going). Is it a problem just pitching up next to someone's van do yout think (obviously I'd ask them first)? Is it generally frowned upon or do a lot of people do it? I've never camped in the actual site itself so have no idea wher would be a good place with children.

Thanks for your help and see you on the farm! 😀

This is a bit of an odd idea, but as long as you clear it with the van inhabitants it's no different to them having mates there. Plenty of vans that don't have any tents next to them.

As you probably realise, it's a bit of a trek from coach drop off (gate A) to CV (gate C), plus you'll have all the ticket/pass out kerfuffle if you do that.

The quieter camping areas in the NW of the site should be fine with your kids, and are much closer to gate A.

22 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

it used to be on the right up the hill opposite the co-op building about 5 years ago. might go back there?

That’s been all slimmed down now with double yellows as the amount of building work is crazy. I think it might be around the near the entrance to the arena on “Hunts bank”

12 hours ago, TaffmanG said:

Hi all, managed to get lucky and get coach tickets from Manchester on the Wednesday (so excited).

I usually drive to Glastonbury but didn't want to risk not getting tickets on Sunday. The only worry I have is I'll be travelling with my two children (13 and 9 - both have been before) and I have no idea where the coach leaves from or what time. Has anyone been from Manchester before so I'll have a rough idea of what time to expect?

Also, I usually camp with friends in the campervan fields and I'd feel happier doing that this year too (except they're not going). Is it a problem just pitching up next to someone's van do yout think (obviously I'd ask them first)? Is it generally frowned upon or do a lot of people do it? I've never camped in the actual site itself so have no idea wher would be a good place with children.

Thanks for your help and see you on the farm! 😀

Rather than ask a random at the festival, if you post your predicament here I’m sure someone will volunteer the pitch next to their camper. 
There’s the family camping fields too. 

I got to the booking page for Bristol, and there was 2 different times available. I messed around thinking about it and by the time I decided both had gone. That only left the 06:30 from Bristol which would have been very difficult. A bit disappointed but the coach wasn't my first choice so i will try again on Sunday, but I have very little hope seeing how it panned out today.