Coach & Ticket Resale Best of Luck

marathonsteve

I'm on the Oxford coach this year, not been told our departure time yet, however when I last went via coach in 2015 it was 6.30am (Although we left late) and someone else on here told me in 2019 it was 7am, so I'm expecting similar this year. 

Our return in 2015 was 7.30am which I hope we don't have this year!

I can help out tonight if needed,

Reason 1 -to help someone else get into the festival

Reason 2 - to test my system for Sunday

Reason 3 - if I get someone else a coach ticket they'll be more chance of a ticket for me on Sunday 🤣

Do I need adding to a WhatsApp group ? 

For the 2019 festival we got coach tickets in the resale - it didn't leave London until 8am on the Thursday and we didn't get in and to our camp (that had fortunately been set up by our friends) until probably about 2pm.

It definitely wasn't ideal getting there that late and I felt like I missed out on a bit of the festival getting there that late BUT we managed to get tickets to the festival and we had an absolutely amazing time all weekend. Some of our other friends waited until the Sunday as they didn't want to get the coach and none of them got tickets.

Moral of the story is, whenever the coach gets there you're at the best festival in the world and you're gonna have a great time, good luck and hope to see you all in the fields in June!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, the_arsonist said:

For the 2019 festival we got coach tickets in the resale - it didn't leave London until 8am on the Thursday and we didn't get in and to our camp (that had fortunately been set up by our friends) until probably about 2pm.

It definitely wasn't ideal getting there that late and I felt like I missed out on a bit of the festival getting there that late BUT we managed to get tickets to the festival and we had an absolutely amazing time all weekend. Some of our other friends waited until the Sunday as they didn't want to get the coach and none of them got tickets.

Moral of the story is, whenever the coach gets there you're at the best festival in the world and you're gonna have a great time, good luck and hope to see you all in the fields in June!

This has happened to people I know in the past, and its now the reason why I'll always go for coach as well as the main sale.

I'd rather arrive on public transport and have a slight bit of inconvenience then not go at all.

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

I'm on the Oxford coach this year, not been told our departure time yet, however when I last went via coach in 2015 it was 6.30am (Although we left late) and someone else on here told me in 2019 it was 7am, so I'm expecting similar this year. 

Our return in 2015 was 7.30am which I hope we don't have this year!

Thats interesting coz when I booked coach from Bristol they told me the exact time I am leaving.  Is it only for certain city departures you get an exact time ?

1 minute ago, Aragorn said:

Thats interesting coz when I booked coach from Bristol they told me the exact time I am leaving.  Is it only for certain city departures you get an exact time ?

Yes, Bristol and London are the only two you pick specific departure times at the point of booking your ticket.

27 minutes ago, the_arsonist said:

Did they get Sunday tickets? 

32 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

But Wednesday is the best day...

👀

This will be our 4th Glastonbury and we've never been there for Wednesday yet. This year is going to be different and I am going to guess you're going to be proven 100% correct!!