Tips for Securing a Ticket: Resale Edition

leonaves

Cheers for all of the advice everyone. Much appreciated!

No luck for me once again (that's every sale for 10-12 years). I got through at 18:12, selected a London coach (good times too on the Wed, from quite a few options) and clicked buy only to be told it was then unavailable and to reselect, but they were all suddenly unavailable. Kept trying and one actually popped up at 18:20, but the same thing happened again. I used to get angry, now I'm resigned to this!

1 hour ago, Glasto resale 22 said:

I managed to get mine! Thanks everyone for answering my questions and for the advice earlier. 🙂

Well done those who were lucky enough to get them might be inclined to take out gold membership or pop a donation towards the running costs of the forum. 😉 There's a button the the right hand side of the forum!

• Like 3

I already have a ticket, but there were 10 of us trying last night for tickets for a few that still needed, only 1 managed to get though and secure 2 coach tickets and he was the only one who didn’t manually refresh, he let the site do its automatic 20 second refresh and was through at 6:04. Could just be a massive coincidence buts it’s worth a shout on Sunday to leave 1 device to refresh on its own while you bash F5 on your other devices! 

Thank you so much to everyone for their tips on here. I got a ticket from Bristol at 9:30 within two mins with an Ethernet cable and Google incognito. 
I’m so buzzing and this morning keep checking my email to make sure it’s true! 

will be around on Sunday to help others 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Well done those who were lucky enough to get them might be inclined to take out gold membership or pop a donation towards the running costs of the forum. 😉 There's a button the the right hand side of the forum!

Managed to get myself one for Wednesday. Very happy. Thanks for the tips.

Have made a small donation as suggested.